ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

Mito Sportiva 135
It's sad that the only thing I want is a 320 ghost. It's not like anything exciting will even happen if I get it.

I spent about 600 heavy weapon synths on levelling up with FWC and got two ships though (both the old ones). I've got all the DO and NM shaders, but only 1 of the FWC ones (not that bothered as they look awful)

Mito Sportiva 135
Paul/Mark - hands up if you enjoyed doing the sisters last night?! (Sadly not as fun as it sounds...)

Jack then decided to have an argument with that Wolf guy I invited in, who is a really decent lad - me and Rob sort of said he needs to chillout and he tried starting a fight with me too as a result. Xbox seems to be the place where social conventions go out the window.

Anyway, 2 chances at my 320 ghost down for the week, I haven't even had a normal one drop so far though!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Paul/Mark - hands up if you enjoyed doing the sisters last night?! (Sadly not as fun as it sounds...)

Jack then decided to have an argument with that Wolf guy I invited in, who is a really decent lad - me and Rob sort of said he needs to chillout and he tried starting a fight with me too as a result. Xbox seems to be the place where social conventions go out the window.

Anyway, 2 chances at my 320 ghost down for the week, I haven't even had a normal one drop so far though!
It was dogshit - that's why I left! Not sure if I'll be on again tonight or not...

Mito Sportiva 135
Well I'll be on probs, even if I just do totems and WP. Jack annoyed me though - and he is the one person I play with i sort of know in a non Xbox context but the person who annoys me most

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Well I'll be on probs, even if I just do totems and WP. Jack annoyed me though - and he is the one person I play with i sort of know in a non Xbox context but the person who annoys me most
Who was the Wolf guy? I need to do Totems & WP on 2 more characters, well I need to do the whole raid really, but it takes so long it's unreal.

Will Jack just get over it, or is he likely to stew on it?

Mito Sportiva 135
I don't know - he stopped talking to Best for 2 months because Jack was rude to him and Best called him a 'douchebag' and then Jack flipped out. Basically he can act like a 12 year old at times so you never know. I try never to get wound up, only other people being rude to other people annoys me really.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I don't know - he stopped talking to Best for 2 months because Jack was rude to him and Best called him a 'douchebag' and then Jack flipped out. Basically he can act like a 12 year old at times so you never know. I try never to get wound up, only other people being rude to other people annoys me really.
Yeah I know what you mean. At the end of the day it's a game, it's really not worth getting wound up over. The days of smashing controllers for me are long gone!

GTD, Lupo
It sure was interesting last night. I found that if you play this game too much you can almost lose the fun aspect of it and i kind off got that impression from Jack a little bit. He seems like an alright lad but unfortunately when people get like that it can almost suck the fun out off the game for yourself. I always played PVP with my mate Jake and he would get so angry and be fucked off all the time i ended up just not wanting to play. Fortunately for me he is having a good break away from the game and I'm enjoying playing again.

Im totally sick of the raid now and i think I'm only going to do it once or twice a week now. Im about 4 pieces of armour off having all my characters on 320 and i should be able to get them all next week when Golgoroth is the challenge mode as i think they are all arms and chests.

Servers are currently having a few issues... Movie night it is then.

Renault Clio 172 Cup
Any of you still playing on PS4? If so add me: Jake-bass

At 301 light but haven't finished the raid yet, wish I stuck to Xbox haha. Can't ever find a decent team to actually enjoy playing with...

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I know what you mean about sucking the fun out of it. I stopped playing Warcraft on PC because I was taking it too seriously, you can't have fun whilst you're putting yourself under so much pressure.

Thankfully I can step away from Destiny quite easily now, I don't like situations such as the one you've described, I'm a fairly mediocre Destiny player, so wouldn't really suit taking it too seriously!

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah Jack has some issues and just annoys people so they don't want to play with them and then he gets in a mood at that. Overall, not a massive fan of playing with him!
Last night as Xbox was down I did a bit of reading, wrote a letter to my MP about my sh1t internet and got a relatively early night.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah I tried logging on about 9.30 and was still down when I went to bed about midnight. Couldn't even play Dragon Age as needs cloud access. Bloody annoying.

Mito Sportiva 135
Mark/Paul - either of you up for raiding tonight? I might just run fresh/totems up to golgoroth. Not really fussed about the rest unless other people want to?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Mark/Paul - either of you up for raiding tonight? I might just run fresh/totems up to golgoroth. Not really fussed about the rest unless other people want to?
I can do mate. I haven't been on Destiny at all last week really, and I haven't felt like I'm missing much! Not fussed about anything beyond Golgoroth.

Mito Sportiva 135
OK well let's do a very subdued, non-enthusiastic run then. If I get another 314 ghost then I'm going to go mental.

Mito Sportiva 135
I want a new game. Hoping The Division will be good. Halo 5 is alright but not as gripping as the older ones were at the time. Still not finished Dragon Age either

Mito Sportiva 135
Haha I know what you mean...my next 'job' is grinding out grimoire...some are for crucible playlists i don't like though e.g. salvage. Long!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I want a new game. Hoping The Division will be good. Halo 5 is alright but not as gripping as the older ones were at the time. Still not finished Dragon Age either
I've gotten into Fallout now, so been spending my time on there. I need to get through Tomb Raider and The Witcher 3, too, so Destiny can take a back seat if need be. The only part I miss is the social aspect, raiding etc. I need to finish off the last couple of achievements as well, and then I'll be done with it!

(until the DLC)

GTD, Lupo
Haha I know what you mean...my next 'job' is grinding out grimoire...some are for crucible playlists i don't like though e.g. salvage. Long!

Grimoire doesn't work for me! I'm about 5000 pvp games in and i seem to still be getting the for like my 50th game.

White APE
I know most don't see the point in the nightfall but ive usually had decent enough rewards from it. That was until just now..... I got a f**king horn for my sparrow. Seriously wtf is up with that s**t!!

Mito Sportiva 135
That's why I don't do nightfalls any more! Waste of time. Best thing you can get is 20 strange coins.

Raid was a bit annoying last night...waited ages for people to finally come on, then spending ages on golgoroth. No one's fault as 2 people hadn't done it before but was a bit frustrating! Got it done in the end though.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
That's why I don't do nightfalls any more! Waste of time. Best thing you can get is 20 strange coins.

Raid was a bit annoying last night...waited ages for people to finally come on, then spending ages on golgoroth. No one's fault as 2 people hadn't done it before but was a bit frustrating! Got it done in the end though.

Yeah I won't do Nightfalls, they're pointless! The raid last night irritated me as well, plus I'm tired this morning too as a result :( I don't mind helping people through, but starting it at 10.15 isn't ideal really...

Mito Sportiva 135
I know! Plus i felt bad for Rob as he missed out on a space. Highborn just amazes me, he needs to be told what to do at most points even though he's done it. Even at the jumping bit at the start! Should be second nature by now.

I can't believe you got to 320 before me too. Last night I got nothing good except an artifact with marginally higher intellect/discipline.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Haha, it's probably the one and only time I'll complete something before you lot, don't worry!

Yeah, people like that do get annoying when you just want to blast through the raid quickly. Speed runs are where it's at!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I'd like to attempt a speed run. 30.30 is the quickest I've seen and reckon that team could get sub 30
30 mins is incredible for that raid. I think we could charge through it in an hour with a full team of good players (and me)

Mito Sportiva 135
The first bit up to totems is about 6 or 7 minutes - they smash it though and as soon as one person dunks the orb, the next player picks the following one up.

They all do the nob cavern by going left at the start, not down, over and back up.

Last night when Best was suggesting Oryx, if we had an experienced team I would have stayed but didn't have the patience to spend hours in there doing it.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
The first bit up to totems is about 6 or 7 minutes - they smash it though and as soon as one person dunks the orb, the next player picks the following one up.

They all do the nob cavern by going left at the start, not down, over and back up.

Last night when Best was suggesting Oryx, if we had an experienced team I would have stayed but didn't have the patience to spend hours in there doing it.
To be fair that's how I would do the orbs at the start, but nobody else seems to have worked that out...

Yeah it was getting too late for me to spend 45 minutes each on the last two bosses. I have to be up at 5.30 tomorrow morning so don't want to be on past 11pm tonight, but I'm happy to run through it again if people want / need to.