ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Had a good go at the first bit of the new raid lair last night and we couldn't get past.. so I got dragged round the first raid lair on normal. Pretty fun!

White APE
Yeah we didn’t even bother trying the new lair yet. Worlds first took nearly 7 hours. Apparently it’s one of the hardest raid encounters they’ve ever done.

We ended up running leviathan on normal quickly as it still drops powerful gear despite only being 300LL.

My Titan now
4ccdcdc07cae15e353e3aec5c7d0e8ac.jpg

Really noticed the reduction in drop rates of exotics. I’m glad they’ve slowed down the rate in which you can power up. They’ve bought the grind back which is what everybody was asking for....now people are loaning they can’t hit max in a few days. ?

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Finished the story last night. Wasn't anything amazing in my opinion.

Now the grind begins. Glad it'll take longer to get to max power, but really need to get on a decent clan to do the raid with. We completely missed all but Crota really on D1.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Finished the story last night. Wasn't anything amazing in my opinion.

Now the grind begins. Glad it'll take longer to get to max power, but really need to get on a decent clan to do the raid with. We completely missed all but Crota really on D1.

Ouch

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
Bit gutted earlier. Had opened a load of those nodes, but then found they didn't count towards the "nodes and protocols" questline I'm doing. Bugger.
So need to grind for some more resonate stems now.

GTD, Lupo
I have really enjoyed it since the update! I love the grind but think I will hit 385 this coming week so that will be the end of D2 season 3 for me!

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
I have really enjoyed it since the update! I love the grind but think I will hit 385 this coming week so that will be the end of D2 season 3 for me!
Already?! I'm barely 355!

Have got sleeper simulant and the Polaris lance quests done now.
All that's missing is the acrius shotgun.
And doing a raid!

GTD, Lupo
Already?! I'm barely 355!

Have got sleeper simulant and the Polaris lance quests done now.
All that's missing is the acrius shotgun.
And doing a raid!

I have sleeper but haven’t really bothered with the others. Just popped on and done a couple of milestones and hit 378 so hopefully should hit 385 pretty easily as long as the drops are good to me. I managed to go up 17 power levels on my top character last week.

I’m already getting a little bit bored of it so will be nice to just max out and leave it for a little while.

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
The Glitch with Hawthorne didn't help either. I foolishly picked them up a couple of weeks back and raged over why she was giving me 340 gear when I was nearly 350. ?

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I'm 346 atm and heroic strikes take forever but we helped a mate do that bug worm god quest on 360 and it was easier than the strike at 350! I still need to complete the raid to get my platinum trophy for this crappy game.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
If anyone is able to drag me through the raid on the Xbox, give me a holla. I'm sure a few of our boys would love to do it as well.
Like @MarcJP who's the shittest in the group. x

Not gonna lie, since Destiny 2, that’s probably true. Best looking though x

White APE
I’m a gnats whisker off 385 on my Titan. 382 lock and 380 hunter.

Forsaken looks f**king amazing.

Still only 366! Just dont get enough time!! Did the first raid at the weekend for the first time ever!!

Clan talked me through it and was fun!

Year 2 looks amazing!

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
Still only 366! Just dont get enough time!! Did the first raid at the weekend for the first time ever!!

Clan talked me through it and was fun!

Year 2 looks amazing!
"Still?!?"
I'm only 360 and the highest power out of the guys I play with (steady).

Need someone to drag us through a raid too.

The reveal for the September "expansion" looks awesome. So much stuff!
DOUBLE TRACKING ROCKET LAUNCHER!!1!

"Still?!?"
I'm only 360 and the highest power out of the guys I play with (steady).

Need someone to drag us through a raid too.

The reveal for the September "expansion" looks awesome. So much stuff!
DOUBLE TRACKING ROCKET LAUNCHER!!1!

Raid got me a bit of power. Raid is definatly easier when people know what they are doing! We had 4 people who do it on a regular basis and 2 first timers!

Next up for me is work on the Polaris Lance catalyst.

White APE
What titan armour is that?

Head, chest and mark are the EP set. Exotic Synthocep arms and I believe it’s the braytech Boots from Anna Bray. Believe it’s the leviathan shader too.

Anyone gone for the black spindle discovered last night? Had a few goes and it’s tricky as f**k! Enemies are bullet sponges and they can basically 2 tap you.

Head, chest and mark are the EP set. Exotic Synthocep arms and I believe it’s the braytech Boots from Anna Bray. Believe it’s the leviathan shader too.

Anyone gone for the black spindle discovered last night? Had a few goes and it’s tricky as f**k! Enemies are bullet sponges and they can basically 2 tap you.

Cheers! Decided to get a Titan build done and some of the armour is shocking!

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member

Spent 3 hours and had the blight pe once and the random finished it without making it heroic. It may be more tricky to get than expected[emoji23]

White APE
Spent 3 hours and had the blight pe once and the random finished it without making it heroic. It may be more tricky to get than expected[emoji23]

You don’t need to do the public event! Aslong as it’s the taken PE that drops, the big boss will spawn somewhere in the area. Just leave the PE and kill the big guy. Then the portal sphere will open and the fire team leader can activate it.

The problem is it can take ages for the taken event to spawn. Took nearly 2 hours between events last night.

It’s also hard as f**k to complete.

White APE
I think they’re going to be doing something about that.

Got it on my Titan and hunter. Polaris works really well for boss DPS.
Got all the chests and now trying to complete this weeks heroic.