ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Ship faggots.

We talking Saturday daytime, or evening? I've done the raid on all 3 characters this week, but can run it again.

Cookie, you'd better not be slagging my GT off :(

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Ship faggots.

We talking Saturday daytime, or evening? I've done the raid on all 3 characters this week, but can run it again.

Cookie, you'd better not be slagging my GT off 😧

Im free any time saturday

GTD, Lupo
Its been a good first week so far. I had my first go at the Raid today and it ended up taking roughly and hour and a half. I didn't get many good drops but i did manage to get a 310 ghost which will help. My Titan is now light 300 with my hunter following closely with 297. All i need to do now is finish a couple of Quests to get the Malic gun and get my warlock up to level 40.

I might be high enough to join you guys soon.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Its been a good first week so far. I had my first go at the Raid today and it ended up taking roughly and hour and a half. I didn't get many good drops but i did manage to get a 310 ghost which will help. My Titan is now light 300 with my hunter following closely with 297. All i need to do now is finish a couple of Quests to get the Malic gun and get my warlock up to level 40.

I might be high enough to join you guys soon.
If you're 300, you're ready tbh.

GTD, Lupo
I was 302 but I got that bloody stupid hand canon from killing oryx so I put it into my red death. I would really like to get my warlock up and running as I already have a 310 helmet and ghost for him. Just can't be arsed doing the stupid levels to get to 40!

On another note I think I have found a good farm for exotics using 3 of coins. I only had a quick go earlier and I managed to get 2 exotic engrams from 15 3 of coins in 20 minutes. I just need to check it wasn't a fluke then I will share my secret if it works out.

If you guys are doing the raid anytime so feel free to send me an invite. I didn't really have much of a clue about what was going on but I will get the slowly.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
So, managed to get to Oryx in Heroic last night. Other than Warpriest, it isn't too much harder. Unfortunately we didn't get much of a chance on Oryx as it was so late and people had to leave, but that fight looked complicated compared to Normal. Managed to hit 309 light though, which is cool.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
So, managed to get to Oryx in Heroic last night. Other than Warpriest, it isn't too much harder. Unfortunately we didn't get much of a chance on Oryx as it was so late and people had to leave, but that fight looked complicated compared to Normal. Managed to hit 309 light though, which is cool.

There anyone on tonight that Fancys raid on normal mode?

GTD, Lupo
Well i managed to do the raid on my second character and i now know what I'm doing which makes it a little easier. My Hunter is up to 303 and my titan is on 300. I gave trials a go on friday night which was interesting considering i had to join at light 290 then drop down to 288 to use the weapons i wanted. Not really sure how much extra damage is caused by the light level but we still found the games pretty easy.

Its the turn of my warlock tomorrow and it should level up pretty easily as i have a big stash of legendaries and 310 exotics for fusing.

Mito Sportiva 135
Sorry - not been on for a while. I hit TTK pretty hard and since it coming out, I've got all the new exotics and Y2 versions of the Y1 weapons, all the available armour for my titan, completed KF on hard several times and gone flawless on trials. Now at a point where I have nothing to do except get a hard mode raid helmet and that's about it. I can't complain as I've probably had my money's worth already, but there doesn't seem enough to keep me going.

Nightfalls are a waste of time, Iron Banner gear is weak as and whilst I like the raid, it's incredibly unrewarding. In all the completes I've had, the ONLY thing which has been semi decent was a 315 handcannon (which I infused into something else).

Also, not worth grinding to 320 (although that's currently impossible until there is a 320 artifact) as once the new cap is out, I'm sure getting 320+ will happen instantly.

Making most the old strikes, old raids and POE obsolete is also bad news - does this mean each year, the world won't be expanded on properly?

I'll keep doing the raids and play some trials but otherwise, it's lost it's charm for me and most my old clan have moved on to COD, Halo, Fallout and, soon, Star Wars.

Having said that, good to play with you last night Mark and Paul once you're high enough, be good to raid with you.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
@Brand86 - I've been enjoying PVP more than PVE (and my KD in games has even been getting close to 1 which is unusual for me). Fancy dragging me through trials? (or at least seeing how far we can get, with someone else of course)

Mito Sportiva 135
To be honest I'm average at PVP unless it's a map I like but can try - not back from Mexico until December though I'm afraid! Gorms is ledge at PVP though otherwise with his hunter...now titans have hammers, it's made it a lot more competitive

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry - not been on for a while. I hit TTK pretty hard and since it coming out, I've got all the new exotics and Y2 versions of the Y1 weapons, all the available armour for my titan, completed KF on hard several times and gone flawless on trials. Now at a point where I have nothing to do except get a hard mode raid helmet and that's about it. I can't complain as I've probably had my money's worth already, but there doesn't seem enough to keep me going.

Nightfalls are a waste of time, Iron Banner gear is weak as and whilst I like the raid, it's incredibly unrewarding. In all the completes I've had, the ONLY thing which has been semi decent was a 315 handcannon (which I infused into something else).

Also, not worth grinding to 320 (although that's currently impossible until there is a 320 artifact) as once the new cap is out, I'm sure getting 320+ will happen instantly.

Making most the old strikes, old raids and POE obsolete is also bad news - does this mean each year, the world won't be expanded on properly?

I'll keep doing the raids and play some trials but otherwise, it's lost it's charm for me and most my old clan have moved on to COD, Halo, Fallout and, soon, Star Wars.

Having said that, good to play with you last night Mark and Paul once you're high enough, be good to raid with you.
Yes mate, was good to raid last night, I get what you're saying about it being unrewarding though. I enjoy the raid though, but then I enjoy all 3.

Managed to finish Hard Mode this morning, so pleased!

GTD, Lupo

I know exactly what you are saying, i really don't know how you guys have lasted this long without playing pvp. I still have my warlock to do and I'm currently just picking up the last of the fragments for that stupid gun then i don't know what else there is to do? I will try and get some better pvp gear but I'm a little annoyed the year 2 Khepris stings have not been released. I think I'm going to have to do trials with my 170s :/

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I know exactly what you are saying, i really don't know how you guys have lasted this long without playing pvp. I still have my warlock to do and I'm currently just picking up the last of the fragments for that stupid gun then i don't know what else there is to do? I will try and get some better pvp gear but I'm a little annoyed the year 2 Khepris stings have not been released. I think I'm going to have to do trials with my 170s :/
I didn't play much before because I wasn't very good (and I'm still not). Its quite fun though.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Played some Iron Banner tonight, just so hit and miss. Either you're on a great team, or a terrible one. I think I had maybe 1 match where it was actually even. Shame I'm sooo outclassed with my light level, get smashed all over the shop.
What level gear does Trials of Osiris get if you win a few games?