ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

White APE
Yeah completed it. Also did all the monitors and finished the quest last night so have the OBP now too.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Still not attempted the raid.

In fact, I never did Oryx either. Could probably smash through that now but it's just finding a few more players to complete our 3some/ 4some (giggity).

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Still not attempted the raid.

In fact, I never did Oryx either. Could probably smash through that now but it's just finding a few more players to complete our 3some/ 4some (giggity).
I don't mind going through oryx with you. I need to finish the last boss in the new raid, too. To be fair, I need to actually play Destiny!!

Mito Sportiva 135
Yes that would help. Now your baby can fend for itself right?!? (congrats again by the way!)
What level are you now Marc? I'll help you get it done maybe tonight - not on tomorrow/potentially Sunday and hard mode drops next week.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
I don't mind going through oryx with you. I need to finish the last boss in the new raid, too. To be fair, I need to actually play Destiny!!
Cheers dude. I'll ask the boys on the chat, see if they fancy it tonight.
Still no Chris - his Destiny wouldn't install the new update, and after a couple of things to attempt to fix it, he ended up wiping his xbox to factory settings.
Other games will install, but not Destiny.
Poor chap is now downloading the trial version (at 50GB on African speeds!), in an attempt to get him back online.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers dude. I'll ask the boys on the chat, see if they fancy it tonight.
Still no Chris - his Destiny wouldn't install the new update, and after a couple of things to attempt to fix it, he ended up wiping his xbox to factory settings.
Other games will install, but not Destiny.
Poor chap is now downloading the trial version (at 50GB on African speeds!), in an attempt to get him back online.
That's weird. I've seen you guys playing on Destiny, but there's always 3 of you, so fairly pointless me joining in!

White APE
5 f**king hours that took!! Jesus Christ.

Didn't get any armour drop though which sucks.

371 on warlock but if I take off the 390 obp it drops to 369.

Mito Sportiva 135
I don't get too much time to play with quality players. The ones I usually play with constantly go AFK to sexually abuse their cats
I'm doing that less now though!
I wasn't on hardly at all this weekend, just did the raid with some LFG guys on my warlock and that was it. Not sure how some people can sit on the game and run through 20 strikes or whatever in a sitting. I do 1 and get bored.
I'd like to play trials more but equally when you are pitted against all these amazing teams who are 1.5 KD in your first or second game, it can make it feel pretty soul destroying.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm doing that less now though!
I wasn't on hardly at all this weekend, just did the raid with some LFG guys on my warlock and that was it. Not sure how some people can sit on the game and run through 20 strikes or whatever in a sitting. I do 1 and get bored.
I'd like to play trials more but equally when you are pitted against all these amazing teams who are 1.5 KD in your first or second game, it can make it feel pretty soul destroying.
Funnily enough, I wasn't on either! I got 30 minutes to chill out so played some Forza, but haven't been near it otherwise! Some of the guys sitting on there all day do worry me, because you're right, there's no way I could sit and run the same stuff over and over. Even the raid is pretty boring in reality.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah people like Highborn and Jack literally seem to live on their Xboxes - I don't know how running the same strike over and over can be fun. PVP has more variety and takes more skill but even then there is a limit to how long it can hold interest.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah people like Highborn and Jack literally seem to live on their Xboxes - I don't know how running the same strike over and over can be fun. PVP has more variety and takes more skill but even then there is a limit to how long it can hold interest.
Yep. If I did the same as they did (if I had the time it would be nice!) then I can guarantee that after a week I'd have deleted Destiny from my HDD and sold the game. It's way, way too repetitive to spend that sort of time on it.

GTD, Lupo
Yeah even I'm a little burnt out now. Im not even sure if hard mode is going to pump much more life into this.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah even I'm a little burnt out now. Im not even sure if hard mode is going to pump much more life into this.
Haha - to be fair, when I open my friends list, your name is pretty much guaranteed to be on there!!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Started playing this again with 2 other mates, still havnt done the previous raid fully and cant even attempt the new one, took me forever to get 350 light, so getting higher is going to take the piss, plus finding other people to do the raids with is a pain in the ass

Mito Sportiva 135
Were you on this weekend Paul? Unless you've blocked me, when I have been on this week I've not seen you online.
Jack and Highborn seem to be on 24/7 though - not sure how Jack gets away with it my Mrs has a go at me and I play a lot less!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Were you on this weekend Paul? Unless you've blocked me, when I have been on this week I've not seen you online.
Jack and Highborn seem to be on 24/7 though - not sure how Jack gets away with it my Mrs has a go at me and I play a lot less!
Yeah, it's easy for Highborn I suppose. It's probably nice for him from a social point of view, I guess. I really need to finish the raid, and try and give the game an hour or so, just to try and get back into it. Otherwise I'll probably end up never playing it again!

Mito Sportiva 135
I said last week I would have helped you - although I appreciate you may have had other priorities! :)

Hard mode drops this week so want to try and do that

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I said last week I would have helped you - although I appreciate you may have had other priorities! :smile:

Hard mode drops this week so want to try and do that
Yeah, I know you did bud - and you're right, something else came up which meant Xbox was a distant memory :(

White APE
Just tried trials for the first time. First 6 rounds went flawless.....then we came up against a well known streamer and got wrecked.

GTD, Lupo

I wasn't on that much this weekend, real world stuff to do :(

Mito Sportiva 135
Painted that fence yet??

Hard more drops today...at 10pm! Although the actual update is at 6pm I believe, so don't do any nightfalls or hand anything in until then! Might try and make a stab at it although I'm working tomorrow so doubt I'll be able to finish it. Despite my amazing raid skills other people hold me up etc. :)

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Painted that fence yet??

Hard more drops today...at 10pm! Although the actual update is at 6pm I believe, so don't do any nightfalls or hand anything in until then! Might try and make a stab at it although I'm working tomorrow so doubt I'll be able to finish it. Despite my amazing raid skills other people hold me up etc. :smile:
That's me well and truly fucked in terms of light level then - too low for Hard Mode :(

Mito Sportiva 135
That's me well and truly fucked in terms of light level then - too low for Hard Mode 😧

Yeah but now nightfalls/exotics/trials/crucible/iron banner drop up to 400 too - not just the raid. Strikes drop up to 385 and the strike chests drop up to 400. Levelling up is almost too easy now compared to the struggle to 320! That was hell.

Mito Sportiva 135
ALL I WANT IS THE THORN BOUNTY! I've done 47 of the Shiro bounties which usually involve a boring trip to Archon's Forge. Most people get it in less than 10 or 20. I've done nearly 50 and still don't have it :(