ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Apparently they nerfed Truth to hell (even though it was basically used because unlike most other exotics, it worked as intended) and broke all the regen perks on several weapons and class abilities, whilst they tried to nerf Hunger Blade (even though I've never heard anyone complain about that).

I've really not got any motivation to play right now which is the first time since I got the game. Not complaining as I've played it a LOT, I probably won't return until the sequel though unless there are some PVE content drops before hand.
Truth has gone from 3 rockets, to 1 per magazine. Ouch.

Mito Sportiva 135
I've not really played this at all since Xmas and in 2 minds whether to return for the update in March / Destiny 2 following the recent announcements.
The update looks like it will encourage us to return to Vault of Glass (not sure about the other old raids) and probably have updated raid gear. BUT - a. I have no vault space and b. in Destiny 2, NOTHING except our guardian looks will transfer over. That's probably the one thing I'm not even bothered about!
Is it worth re-grinding old content again to reaquire old content again which will then be obsolete when the sequel lands?
I think I already know the answer...

Mito Sportiva 135
Not many I don't think!
I already don't have any time and think playing on my Xbox for 3-4 hours every night is probably not something I'll get to enjoy until I retire. Hopefully we can either install a console into our brain or upload ourselves into a game by then. Although, maybe we are in a game already?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Not many I don't think!
I already don't have any time and think playing on my Xbox for 3-4 hours every night is probably not something I'll get to enjoy until I retire. Hopefully we can either install a console into our brain or upload ourselves into a game by then. Although, maybe we are in a game already?
Deep.

I haven't used my Xbox at all for a few weeks now... which is pretty damning as I have two! Trouble is, since Destiny got boring, there hasn't been a game that I've really been that bothered about playing. It's a shame - there's still 5 achievements I need to hit 100%!

White APE
I still play. Lol. Announcement tomorrow about the Age of Triumph update. 99% set that at least VoG is returning. Record book is 13 pages on this one!

Hopefully get some of the weapons I never got. Fatebringer, mythoclast etc.

Mito Sportiva 135
I still play. Lol. Announcement tomorrow about the Age of Triumph update. 99% set that at least VoG is returning. Record book is 13 pages on this one!

Hopefully get some of the weapons I never got. Fatebringer, mythoclast etc.

Fair play if you've not played much of Vault, it's still the best raid. My gripe is that it's just encouraging more grind to reobtain old weapons AGAIN which will then be totally obsolete again.
I will probably do the record book, simply as I've done all the others, but don't think I'll get the sequel simply because I don't have the hours and hours to sink into a game like Destiny again - even if I wanted to.

GTD, Lupo
I will try and get fatebringer as I never got one in year one but that's it. I don't have the time to sit with 6 random people and watch them fail trying to do simple things. Unless there is a new pvp weapon out there in the new pve content I won't bother.

Mito Sportiva 135
I will try and get fatebringer as I never got one in year one but that's it. I don't have the time to sit with 6 random people and watch them fail trying to do simple things. Unless there is a new pvp weapon out there in the new pve content I won't bother.
Same mate! Thing is I used to actually enjoy the raids when it was with a few of us having a laugh. With LFG people it's like fisting yourself with a sandpaper glove - trust me it's not something you'll enjoy!
On LFG there are so many annoying things - people claiming they know what they are doing when they don't, people deciding to take a shower mid-way through, their mums telling them to go to bed or just generally talking absolute b0ll0cks

White APE
Age of triumph has just dropped along with the sneak trailer for Destiny 2. Full trailer on Thursday.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
So who's getting destiny 2? I'm assuming you still have your character etc? I fell quite behind towards the end, last memory I have was defeating crota, got mega bored after that!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I watched some random trailer, didn't tell me anything about the game really - especially nothing that makes me want to go and immediately buy it, anyway...

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
So who's getting destiny 2? I'm assuming you still have your character etc? I fell quite behind towards the end, last memory I have was defeating crota, got mega bored after that!

Apparently characters will be reset ie. you cannot take your Destiny character into Destiny 2.

White APE
I got mine from game as it came with a cayde-6 figurine too.

Snap!

Your character itself transfers but none of your gear. The trailer explained why, the tower and therefore vaults are destroyed.

I wouldn't want my gear to transfer tbh, we've enjoyed it for 3 years, time to find new shiny things whilst still being in the destiny universe.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Just logged in to Destiny for the first time in ages. So out of touch it's unreal. Not sure it's worth the hassle!

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I've not played it for a few months now. The Tuesday reset ruins it for me, by the time i get on at the weekend all my mates have bled it dry. I don't think I'll be pre ordering destiny 2.

Jonesaaaay93

ClioSport Club Member
I'm super excited for Destiny 2! Have been playing since day one! (a few months off now and then for University commitments but try and play as much as possible!)
Anyone looking for more players to play with drop me a message XB1 - Perspectiivee
Love the age of Triumph, all the nostalgia is amazing! Can't wait to buy more DLC in the new game as well haa!

White APE
I'm super excited for Destiny 2! Have been playing since day one! (a few months off now and then for University commitments but try and play as much as possible!)
Anyone looking for more players to play with drop me a message XB1 - Perspectiivee
Love the age of Triumph, all the nostalgia is amazing! Can't wait to buy more DLC in the new game as well haa!

Snap. 99% in the book [emoji23].

VoG is bloody irritating though!!

GTD, Lupo
Im still on playing, I had a quick go on Crota last week and it was all pretty easy to be fair. Going to have a go at VOG tonight after work but i can't imagine it will be too hard as it was easy before. Think I'm just going to stick to PVP after one run as i need to get to grips with my new elite pad.

Jonesaaaay93

ClioSport Club Member
@Pint & @Gorms I haven't had a chance to run VoG yet with awkward work shifts :/ did a crota run last week and managed to do the deathsinger challenge which was good fun! I think I'm 70ish% in the book (I don't get much PVE done at all! (haven't even reached level 25 vanguard!) very much a PVP player... all about that Trials life on the weekends :D !

GTD, Lupo
@Pint & @Gorms I haven't had a chance to run VoG yet with awkward work shifts :/ did a crota run last week and managed to do the deathsinger challenge which was good fun! I think I'm 70ish% in the book (I don't get much PVE done at all! (haven't even reached level 25 vanguard!) very much a PVP player... all about that Trials life on the weekends :smiley: !

Add me if you want bud, Stimpy443 is my account names. I haven't played trials in a long time but have played a lot of pvp.

Jonesaaaay93

ClioSport Club Member
Add me if you want bud, Stimpy443 is my account names. I haven't played trials in a long time but have played a lot of pvp.
I'll be sure to add you when I get home tonight! Always looking to play with more people! I'm a big fan of the Destiny community! How are you enjoying the new meta? ;)

GTD, Lupo
I'll be sure to add you when I get home tonight! Always looking to play with more people! I'm a big fan of the Destiny community! How are you enjoying the new meta? :wink:

I have always been a little bit of a sucker for the current meta. I have 24k shotgun kills but was happy to see the back end of them.

I was a little gutted when the patch happened as I was already using side arm and NLB and after that everyone was using it. Now NLB is pants I have switch to using "burning eye" it's a beast over distance.

I haven't been able to get on this week due to stupid working hours but hopefully should get some games in this tonight/weekend.

Jonesaaaay93

ClioSport Club Member
I have always been a little bit of a sucker for the current meta. I have 24k shotgun kills but was happy to see the back end of them.

I was a little gutted when the patch happened as I was already using side arm and NLB and after that everyone was using it. Now NLB is pants I have switch to using "burning eye" it's a beast over distance.

I haven't been able to get on this week due to stupid working hours but hopefully should get some games in this tonight/weekend.

Same here, I abused the shotguns and was happy to see them go, but after experiencing this new sidearm meta wish it would come back! :') I miss the days when snipers were the meta :( I could never get along with the burning eye, same as the distant star iron banner scout. Just don't suit my style of play and I couldn't get them to do anything for me - would lose near enough every gun fight :').

I'm a big no land fan, however have they nerfed the flinch on them yet? (I haven't kept track of anything recently - new meta pissed me off so much that I took a break for a few weeks back haha.

shame you bought the wrong console [emoji23]

Oh no a PS4 fanboy :') I'm sorry you bought the wrong console my friend!