ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailing buying help!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Not really been into detailing for about 10 years now (jesus I'm old), however having bought a white car I guess I need to get back on it.

Have had a look through my stock, I have various stuff to keep me going, loads of bilberry and iron x too for the wheels.

The only shampoo I have is some AG stuff from many moons ago, it's a bit crap, hardly any suds. I used to use Megs Gold Class, anything better these days?

I also want a snow foam lance, already got a Karcher washer. I had one back in the day when they cost £50+, looked on eBay and there are so many for so little money, should I just buy any lance which has brass fittings? Any recommendations on foam too.

I also need interior stuff, for leather I have the AG products which were crap when new and still are, Z9 and Z10 seem the go to for leather. How about for dash plastics?

Cheers in advance :)

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
I’ve used meg gold class shampoo for years always found it good for the money so stuck to it.
The Meg leather cleaner and conditioner is good
Meguiar's Gold Class Rich Leather 3in1 Leather Cleaner Leather Conditioner Leather Protectant 400ml https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00381BS3Q/?tag=cliospnet01-21

I’ve just started buying a load of Gtechniq stuff now ready for my new car as I have always been impressed with the G5 wheel coat and G1 for glass, hope the rest of their stuff are is as good as these 2 products as they cost a fortune 😂