ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailing Kit

Monaco Blue 172
Ive been wanting a good detailing kit for somtime, so i hvae comprised one on cleanyourcar.co.uk. Could the detailing experts let me know if these 5 products will do the business?

Meguiars Gold Class Shampoo
Clay Magic Perfect Finish Kit
Meguairs Scratch X
Meguairs Polymer Sealant
Meguairs Nxt Generation Spray Wax

106 GTi
steve1052 said:
Ive been wanting a good detailing kit for somtime, so i hvae comprised one on cleanyourcar.co.uk. Could the detailing experts let me know if these 5 products will do the business?

Meguiars Gold Class Shampoo
Clay Magic Perfect Finish Kit
Meguairs Scratch X
Meguairs Polymer Sealant
Meguairs Nxt Generation Spray Wax

Much better sealants out there than Meguiars NXT, I would grab some of the Chemical Guys M Seal instead.

al

ST on the way...
I'd go for the Chemical Guys shampoo too.

And the quick detailer with carnauba.

Rich said:
Much better sealants out there than Meguiars NXT, I would grab some of the Chemical Guys M Seal instead.
i take it Rich you preffered the m seal to the factory sealant?

106 GTi
Not had a chance to try the factory yet.

But M Seal is good on Red and Black.

IMG_3491.jpg

IMG_3507.jpg

BMW E46 330i Touring
As said above, Megs Gold Class and the Scratch X are worthy items, but I'd find a different sealant and wax. I'm probably moving towards 1Z Glanz and P21 / Pinnacle Souveran...

RB 182
Rich said:
Not yet no, what do you prefer about it Ben?
When I've used both the seems to give a better finish, I've used both with the PC but only the top coat by hand so maybe I'll try the M-Seal by hand soon.