ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailing Splitter?

Up rocks
The front splitter on my Cup is starting to fade a little, can anyone recomend anything to get it nice and black again? Something thats likely to last.

C

clvs2222

if your going to do it properly, instead of just covering it with product, you'll need to take it off, slighty wet sand it down and paint it with trim paint, its fantastic stuff and will take you an hour or so to do.

Static Low
my dynamique one is faded a bit.

AG bumpercare brings it up nicely with a spray of AG show shine on top. Lasts a wee while aswell.

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
Try some groundnut oil ;)

Then use some sort of trim product and a hairdryer, should make it look brand new again!

clio 16v
just keep spraying water on it :D no1 will notice lol clvs is probably got the one that will sort it better but if your not too good with that stuff use you can get special wipes from motor world.. exspensive though!

and rich i see your only down the road from me!

106 GTi
Deep clean with some Meguiars APC or Einszett Plastic Cleaner, dress with Einszett Vinyl and Rubber Care

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Man on here called Daniel said use engine oil. Because there is nothing below it you wont get no dirty streaks coming from it. Never tried it myself though.