ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Detailing Spray

Clio MK 4
Been using britemax for a while and really like it but its running out and wondered if there is anything else anyone rates as good or better?

Bumder With A Buffer
Red mist= Too expensive for me.

I have Red Mist and have used it about once. Plus its not really a detailing spray more a protection spray detailing spray so not "ideally" suited to use as a proper detailing spray. Takes a back burner to FinishKare #425 I love that stuff...(also have megs LT and some) britemax

finishkare_425_1.jpg

Bumder With A Buffer
"personally" I prefer the Finishkare mainly as its soo easy to use, especially when drying.

Plus its better value for money over the britemax stuff although I do REALLY like the britemax too.

Only thing that makes me say finsihkare is its value for money over the britemax.

Bumder With A Buffer
I only have the normal Red Mist as well and not the Tropical version so maybe thats why I didnt like it. Normal version dried out Waaaayyy to quickly for my liking :(

And me!

Matt what's the dilution rate, if it can be diluted, of the britemax stuff?

It's not recommended to dilute #6S as its a premium detailing spray which adds protection a bit like Red Mist.

Last Touch is a great budget QD.

Fiesta ST-2
I need to add a QD to my cleaning box as I havn't got one yet why don't they sell last touch in a smaller bottle?!