ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailing World Is Evil

Megane R26
Could be, but their's is WW too, so will go hard.

Stick to these newer types, much nicer and won't go hard.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Is it? The one from autobrite? I have the big yellow one from CYC but its not quite as good as it used to be..
Yeah the autobrite one! Very cheap and feels very plush! Maybe not £23 plush but good enough imo.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Russ, yep liked the zymol sponge, i use it on my wheels now as it's thin and easy is use. I prefer the SW Pudel as it's got the piles to get any bugs etc that remain after Bug remover.

I like using a Megs mitt for my wheels. Handy for reaching through the spokes and saves getting hands dirty!

Megs mitt for body, new one every month :S old mitts for wheels and shuts.

I4D towel x 4 for body work
Old CYC super plush towels for shuts and wheels

That's how I roll. . . that plus more Megs 16 than water in a day lol.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Autosmart long reach brush for the back of the wheels!. I don't need any apc etc on the vee just now. The grot just washes off with minimal effort.

Autosmart long reach brush for the back of the wheels!. I don't need any apc etc on the vee just now. The grot just washes off with minimal effort.

I got one from PB a while back, bit like a toilet brush, but it sprayed brake dust all over your face when you pulled out. Nae use!

Just under £100 spent yesterday! :D

120d M Sport
The CYC yellow one, which is Eurow I think, seems to go hard after a lot of use, like all of the waffle weave towels.

The Dodo SN Towel is the softest, but you have to be soft to buy it IIRC - £23. Nice though, and it's huge.

I rate the yellow thick pile ones that Mat @ i4d sells, they're really plush and I've machine washed mine over 10 times now, as soft as the day I had it! £10.95!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I got one from PB a while back, bit like a toilet brush, but it sprayed brake dust all over your face when you pulled out. Nae use!

Just under £100 spent yesterday! :D

it's not the one PB sell! But you do get some splash back! lol

Nah I'm saying I bought one from PB. Looks like a mini toilet brush.

Got my Swissvax delivery! Pitty the weather is pish!

Info overload more like! Your right about the amount of tossers.

I got told off yesterday for PM'ing someone to buy something off them. Apparently sales are to be done through the thread only. NO PM'S!

ST
Where is this?? Sounds like a bunch of toss pots!

O_Rry__by_FunnyOwl.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
One of there good ideas is when selling something you need to write your name/username on a piece of paper next to the item. And pics are a must.

A well built VW
I stay off it nowadays When i looked at all the stuff i actualy own i have loads most still unopened or just a tny bit used and could do with using it all first before getting more and its so easy to spend £100+

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
hah i dont think ive done to badly , i got the detailing bug a bit back but managed to lose it a bit , but at the same time so did a mate , so he went out and bought loadsa stuff cleaned his car once with me and never used it again , he's now crashed his car and has black primed panels , so he said he's got no use for it and gave it all to meeee :D