ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailing world meet.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Few shots from last nite...Picked the dullest day to have a meet but some stunning cars there...Credit to Lomax ansd Mark...Both Golfs are simply epic! A credit to both of you's!

Light was crap, so pics are grainy as fook. But i've tinkered wi them a little.

:)Ali

3Golfs.jpg

3Golfs3.jpg

3Golfs2.jpg

Marks-1.jpg

Veegolfs.jpg

IMG_1372.jpg

Ecka.jpg

IMG_1333.jpg

Alfa.jpg

High Res on request - Seein a Photobucket's Buggered them all up! :(

Poopensharten

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Absolutley gorgeous mate!

Those golfs are spunk worthy, the Honda really does it for me though:eek:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
That white MkV is just filth!!

What's with the Fed Spec rear bumper though?

AP1 looks sweet on the Advans too!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

USA bumper looks SCHWEET, he's got the USA grill too Smoothed. Big spec engine wise on that car too about 300brake. Full retrim in red leather. It's p**n!

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
You've got to have some big gonads to turn up to a detailing meet!!

The display of cars must be perfect.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner

USA bumper looks SCHWEET, he's got the USA grill too Smoothed. Big spec engine wise on that car too about 300brake. Full retrim in red leather. It's p**n!

Don't know why you're always so hard on your pics, they look great to me heh! Are you still talking to me, since I'm not only not a Vee owner any more, I have a 197 in the Vee only GayBoi Yellow! Hehe ;) Although, she may be on here way...

You mention that white Golf is a high spec - is there a chance of some more piccies? Has he got a load up somewhere?

Is that black Golf on the BBS CHs (I think? Std Edition 30 wheels) an Edition 30, or does it just have the wheels? I don't know if there are any more visual clues aside from the badge, which i can't see in the pics :)

And the wheels on that other black Golf really wouldn't be my thing normallly, but they're so weird, I kinda like them actually, they're so eye catching and different - very abstract.

Cheers dude :)

Dan