ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DH182's Headlight Correction

E87 118d M Sport
Dave (DH182) popped over this afternoon for a correction on his headlights.

They werent in the worst condition I've seen, but I can see why he wanted them doing!

Here are a few pics.

Before:

SNV84470.jpg

SNV84467.jpg

After:

SNV84476.jpg

SNV84481.jpg

SNV84478.jpg

Great meeting you mate and hope you are happy with the result.

For those who want a bit more detail, I used:

Meguiars Unigrit - 1000, 1500, 2000, 2500, 3000 on Meguiars Backing Pad.
DAS-6 Dual Action Machine Polisher.
3M Perfect-It III Polish
Menzerna PO 85 RD 3.02 and PO 85 RE 5
Menzerna 4" Pads - White (cutting), Orange (polishing), Yellow (finishing)
Tropi-care TC-5 Detailing Spray

Last edited:

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
What grades of paper did you use mate? I used just 1200 grit on mine but was a bit s**t tbh

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
great job-- The thread would have even better with all the stages of completion from start to finish....

S

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Thats exactly what mine are like, i thought some bell had caught them whilst trying to polish the car and scratched them or something... brilliant results

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Any detailers or people with machine polisher able to do anything similar in West Yorkshire?

Superb job there mate, wish you lived closer to me!!! Might have to have a go at mine using poorman guide, as drivers side is really letting mine down. Passengers was replaced before I bought car, so is really obvious..