ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DHD stuck at bootloader screen

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Bonjour

DHD hasn't been rooted, ever.

Overnight it appears to have bricked itself, sat on my desk doing nothing. Sits at the white bootloader screen, none of the buttons seem to have any effect (ie, can't move up and down in the menu)

Not insured, not under warranty. Fucked? 3 months before renewal, might send Google some dogshit in the post.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
shouldn't be unfixable, might be able to restore factory settings if you can get into the recovery.

Pull the battery, then replace it. Press vol down and hold then press power once (sometimes have to wait 2 secs before pressing power, and it doesn't always work first time so just pull the battery again until it does)

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Rebooting doesn't work. Trying to sync it up to HTC sync to see if I can pull the data off before I wipe it, but the DHD doesn't recognise being connected to the PC, aside from using it to charge.

I f**king hate software.

If I select the recovery option, it shows a picture of a phone with a red triangle on it :/

Factory reset done, touchscreen still fucked. It's going in the bin.

Last edited: