ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Paintwork Detailing Cleansers...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
They are both essentially glazes mate but Amigo gives some cleansing. I'd rather use a dedicated cleanser like rejuvenate or similar then Amigo but if money is tight buy one of 'tother.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
typically a cleanser will have a small amount of filling ability, lime prime and rejuvenate both offer a good mix of filling and cleansing. then there are the likes of amigo and blackmax that mostly fill AFAIK but also cleanse. depending on the condition of the paint you may not get any more benefit from using just one or the other.

Never hurts to try though

Just to point out, Ive found something like Jeffs Prime/Strong works and removes grime both before and after polishing. So depending on how much time, money and concentration you have... oh look a fly.

Anyway, you *could* wet routine incl fallout, clay, cleanse (prime), polish (3M etc), cleanse (prime), glaze (Amigo)...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Are you just copying everything i'm saying?

JWAB/

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Just to point out, Ive found something like Jeffs Prime/Strong works and removes grime both before and after polishing. So depending on how much time, money and concentration you have... oh look a fly.

Anyway, you *could* wet routine incl fallout, clay, cleanse (prime), polish (3M etc), cleanse (prime), glaze (Amigo)...

Funnily enough I actually did this this afternoon!

Started to de-s**t the MX-5.
Tardis / Autowheel / Clay / Prime strong.

..and then I had to go to work.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Hi all, Just out of interest with regards to AF Rejuvinate, when applying via Rotary, what would be the best pad to go for ?