ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dial up help pls plsssssss

Astra SRi T
right BT have fooked up my broadband and it wont be back on for 2weeks:eek:
so they have given me pay as you go dial up for free, but as you know is sooooooo slow! is there anything i can do/download to make it any faster its currently at 42.6kbps

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:mad:

Tesla MP3 2021
unlucky mate..
doubt there is anything to do really, sounds maxxed out already.

how did bt foook up your bb

Astra SRi T
moving house on the 10/11 and asked for service till then, but some bright spark at BT decided to end telephone and broadband today, they connected the phone but cant put broadband on for 10 days and by that time its will of gone off anyway

Tesla MP3 2021
yeah bt are shite mate..

i have to deal with them all day in work, and they are always nocking off the likes of broadband and cps on peoples phone lines.

Astra SRi T
no they just cut it off to early. why does it take so long , what do they actually have to do? at least its free i suppose - but thats wot i go to work for;)

Tesla MP3 2021
adam k you have edited your post lol ;)...

if you are moving house then a cease and reprovide is needed.

normally it takes 10 working days, well it does for business lines....

it takes an engineer to go to the exchange to adjust the new line and movie it within the exchange and then re-apply adsl..

im sorry mate there is no button lol

Fabia vRS
adam k you have edited your post lol ;)...

if you are moving house then a cease and reprovide is needed.

normally it takes 10 working days, well it does for business lines....

it takes an engineer to go to the exchange to adjust the new line and movie it within the exchange and then re-apply adsl..

im sorry mate there is no button lol

i edited my post cos i pressed the reply button, started writing a reply, then the phone rang and by the time i got back and finished my reply 4 other people had already replied and my original comment was pointless.