ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Difference between k750 and w800 please!

6/468 17poo
Might be getting a w800 for a backup fone instead of having insurance this will be the k750, whats the difference between them except memory card size?

Clio 182
walkman features but as has been said you can upgrade, the w800 also comes with a bigger memory stick.

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!
LOL personally I prefer the look of the K750 rather than the W800...

The head phones are MUCH better on the W800 MUCH much funkier IMHO

i went for the k750 as i didnt like the white cover on the w800.. plus the camera shutter is much better, but they are pretty much the same phone, and i bought a bigger memory card and w800i headphones anyway

ex Clio 172 owner :(
I can't stand headphones like on the w800.

Who ever thought it was a good idea to have those asymmetric style cords where you put the right phone behind the neck? Feels so alien with the bit where the two leads fork off, hanging by your left ear.

Far better to have a y shaped cord.

Chris1.4RT said:
I can't stand headphones like on the w800.

Who ever thought it was a good idea to have those asymmetric style cords where you put the right phone behind the neck? Feels so alien with the bit where the two leads fork off, hanging by your left ear.

Far better to have a y shaped cord.

couldnt agree more, just got the w800 ones as they are the in ear ones, where the k750 arent

6/468 17poo
Anyone now where to get these headphones from?just got this phone free on me old contract which 02 are paying for anyway just to keep me 'listed' so free phone aint bad is it!arrived today just having a play!