ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Differences between sport and non-sport interior bits?

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Im looking at getting a few bits for my 182 to spray. I know the sports had different coloured interior parts over non sports but as im spraying them i wondered if there was a difference in fitment and shape?

The parts in question are:

Gear knob insert
Steering wheel insert
Both dash strips
Interior door handles
Hazard strip
Speaker covers
Handbrake cover

Basically im getting rid of whatever i have in carbon and replacing them with standard parts and spraying them so the colour is not a problem but wanted to know whether i can go down a breakers and pick them all up for pennies and have no probs or whether they need to be from a sport to fit a sport, in shape, design and fitment.

Im not very clued up on non-sports so i thought i'd ask rather than presume!!

Thanks, Mark.

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
The non-sports don't have steering wheel inserts afaik, however, I know that the speaker covers are the same (providing you choose the same colour which as you're painting them may be irrelevant).

I have a pair of metal door handles for sale tho.

Matt e

ClioSport Club Member
Gear knob insert - same
Steering wheel insert - dont have one
Both dash strips - same
Interior door handles - most just have plastic door handles
Hazard strip - same
Speaker covers - same
Handbrake cover - same

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
You are both stars, thank you.

I won't be painting the hazard panel or speaker covers but will be painting everything else. I'll see what the local breaks have. How much you want for the handles Alex?