ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Different Dash details

Keith185

ClioSport Club Member
I'm looking to change the dash strips, gear knob and steering insert. Plan is to just respray them in fresh silver paint atm to give them an as new look.

Having other thoughts recently so thought if anyone that has them done a bit differently to normal silver please post them up e.g. diff colour, carbon, vinyled, sticker covered, fabric etc

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
different colour? yellow perhaps ;)

296286aa.jpg

a0f852ff.jpg

M3 SMG
These are my carbon ones:

P8170561.jpg

carbon4.jpg

Carbon3.jpg

carbon5.jpg

Think they might be a bit too dark. Ive had them for a couple of months now and im thinking of changing. Might do them shadow chrome!

M3 SMG
Stickers off ebay mate. They where pretty easy to apply.

I didnt laquer them and most have peeled off, so had the dash inserts relaquered. Need to redo the gearnob and the steering wheel insert!

M3 SMG
Thanks James :)

I got mine off someone from here. The guy doing parts in the media section makes better quality stuff from the looks of it as mines slightly green?? But it hasn't peeled yet and as mentioned just had some more laquer pit on it to keep it lovely :)

Clio 182
How do you think doing this will affect resale? does it peel off ok? Sorry for hijacking the thread a bit keith

M3 SMG
Deffo doesn't peel. Just had 2 parts laquered, just need to redo the gearnob and the steering wheel insert!