ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

digital climate control

1.4 dynamique (soon)
ive been looking at some 1.4 dynamique's for when i pass my test, but i dont particularly want the shitty knobs for the heater speeds and temps ect, id much prefer the digital display? but im not sure what model and year's its on? starting to doubt myself if i actually saw it on a 1.4 dy or not lol any help is much appreciated :)

oh and hopefully Christmas brought many additions to the clios! :)

I searched for similar to yourself.

I found that they're on 53plate onwards. Mostly are dynamique's with the optional 'cool pack' that comes with electric sunroof.

Plus with a 53 onwards it'll be a PH3 so much better :) good luck finding one.

I had climate control on my 03 plate 1.4 dynamique. It was a ph2 and also had full electric sunroof.

Good luck with the search

Fiesta ST
I have the digital display in my 52 plate (march 2003 registered) 1.2 dynamique. Sunroof isn't electric in mine.

Tbh, not even sure if its CC. What's the difference between that and standard :p?