ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dinitrol Underbody Corrosion Protection

172 Cup
Too keep me busy over the summer im starting a little service for those of you with no time to clean your wheels and properly protect your arches etc.

First of all Ill take your wheels off and deep clean them (highlighting any corrosion on your alloys) wax protect them or polish which ever you prefer. Next clean around the arches and suspension removing any salt from previous winter driving. On the rear arches clean the lip which usually collect large amounts of dirt, grit etc.

Also I can apply a compound called dinitrol which is a corrosion preventative removing water content and sealing the area applied.

Finally install your wheels correctly with a copper compound on mating faces and dress your tyre walls accordingly.

If anyone is interested in this PM me.

Thanks

Andrew

172 Cup
Underarch Cleaning, corrosion protection, wheel cleaning & polishing = £22.50 a corner
Underarch Cleaning, wheel cleaning, wheel polishing...................... = £17.50 ''
Wheels cleaning, wheel polishing.................................................= £12.50 ''

All materials included. Will travel up to 75 miles and irrespective if your at work or home, weekdays etc.

Am sure your more than able to wip whip wheels on/off but would advise some liabaility insurance in case a wheel later came off!

172 Cup
Ah ha far from the truth ! Ive got the correct tooling eg torque wrench so you would'nt have to worry about your wheels falling off. Unless thats how you drive !