ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DIP Stick! Wow what a place to put it lol

Toyota Mr2 Turbo
Went to check the oil on my gf's clio and took me 10 mins to find the damn dip stick lol. Not in the best position. Is it the same on all the clio's?

Iceburg 172FF
i nearly broke my arm trying to get the stick out, easy enough getting hold of it, pulling it out is another matter, maybe i have just got fat arms lol

EP3 Civic Type R
Must be an 'RS' thing... on my RS Turbo you have to be a contorsionist, coupled with the fact I had a strut brace on meant I had to squeeze it through a tiny, tiny gap! Think designers forget about the little things like this, or do it, then laugh in secret at us ;)

could be worse...could be up yer arse..

but you still have to remember the function of it...it needs to get right in aboot the bottom end..or will give you a guff reading

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
its easy, take off your engine cover.
then you can remove your fuel rail guard which allows perfect access!

just remember, all jobs on a clio are big jobs!

Qashcow
its a piece of piss to get to, what you all moaning about lol? ive got skinny arms but cant see that making it much easier??

2010 focus Rs
^^ yeah the 1.4 16v have to be the worse to get to just finding the stick is the first of your worries, but thats the frogs for ya

RenaultSport 172.
the one on the RSI is stupid and took me about 3 hours to find it :S

lukily you got the onboard computer :D

Mazda MX5 1.8
not sure the dash read out should be trusted all the time.
can be such a pain in the ass getting the dipstick out. not only do you have to contest with the lack of room but once uve wedged ur hand down there it seems to get a bit "sticky" if it hasnt been out for some time