ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dipstick on 182?

I had my 182 serviced at local renault dealer a few months back. I was checking the oil level at the weekend and noticed that the dip stick looks different from what I can remember. I've attached a pic of the current one fitted, but I seem to remember the dip stick being a yellow colour.

Can someone tell me if the garage is trying to pull a fast one, or If the correct one is fitter? My 182 is a 55 plate.

Cheers,
Steve

Focus ST
steve2525 said:
I had my 182 serviced at local renault dealer a few months back. I was checking the oil level at the weekend and noticed that the dip stick looks different from what I can remember. I've attached a pic of the current one fitted, but I seem to remember the dip stick being a yellow colour.

Can someone tell me if the garage is trying to pull a fast one, or If the correct one is fitter? My 182 is a 55 plate.

Cheers,
Steve

Pic hasn't worked??

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
as your not a member youll need to load the pic onto a hosting website like photobucket.com

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
Thats excattly the same as i have on the Trophy.

On my old clio i used to have a Yellow plastic one which was quite short in comparrison to this design. Nothing to worry about, at the end of the day it still shows you how much oil you have got.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Thats a lovely dipstick you have there mate ;) Looks ok to me , same as i have on my 182 .