ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dirty Clios

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
As it's coming to that time of year I thought why not get a thread up for the dirtiest Clio on CS.

Post up your filthy motors....

Mine is hanging at the moment from all the local flooding & Country Lanes I go down. Will get some picks later.

Re: Dirty Clio's

It's been a month since I did my winter detail on the Sunflower. It's not quite dirty enough yet, as I can still see through the rear window. Ill be saving my entry until after Christmas ;).

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member

Mines more the sheer amount of foliage that seems to have attached itself!

I had a good inch or two of mud in my arches I jetted out the other day.

Edition 30

That's mine, cleaned it August.

2FA03118-5CC4-4B98-8C1E-C19949B23214-1116-00000071C6254B0F.jpg

phase 1 flamer 172
Not as dirty as these as i dont use it in the rain but mines unwashed for over a year now.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
flol at Adams! The rear of my 182 looks like that, only been 2 week since I cleaned it. 350+ miles a week ftl.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Hell will freeze before my Clio got that bad... I would bring it inside the workshop and wash it if I had to LoL

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Was just thinking of a thread like this, I'm off to wash mine now, will post up some befores though

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'd post a pic of the valver, but fear it'd give Daniel a heart attack. Country lanes FTL.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
I try to let mine get dirty, but I just cant stand the thought of all the grit and dust scratching away at the paint. I may try to give it one last wash this weekend and wax/seal the hell out of it then just let the mud roll on

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I try to let mine get dirty, but I just cant stand the thought of all the grit and dust scratching away at the paint. I may try to give it one last wash this weekend and wax/seal the hell out of it then just let the mud roll on

That's what my weekend is going to consist of. FUN!

Petrol Blue 182
Haha mine was only washed 3 days before the pic! Still gets washed everyweek, but working on a steelworks isn't helping!

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Nothing too bad but its still dirty :(

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352301583352.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352301583352.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 127
  • uploadfromtaptalk1352301600491.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352301600491.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 135
  • uploadfromtaptalk1352301629469.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352301629469.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 143
  Ph 1 172
Where do you lot live/drive to get your cars so dirty, I haven't had mine cleaned sinse June the 9th (big day for me so I remember) and I drive it every day and it's nowhere near the level of dirt these cars have and I use it everyday and it's left outside underneath trees each day