ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dirty winter cars thread 22/23

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
That time of year again.
It'll be a weaker entry from me this year with being off work/not a long commute when I am there.
But it's still got to the point that I'll need to clean the mirrors as I can see f**k all out them!

A504C9A2-B276-4964-9863-4BEFF2FDF362.jpeg

And yes it's in general media as if it was clios only there would only be about 2 😂

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
Even the dogs disgusted by it 😂.
Yep it was a proper “you need to have a word with her about the state of this “ look off him

I’m sure she’s waiting for me to offer to wash it but she doesn’t keep it clean inside, so I not going anywhere near it

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Where do people drive to get their cars this dirty? I've been here there and everywhere and it looks no dirtier than my original pic.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Where do people drive to get their cars this dirty? I've been here there and everywhere and it looks no dirtier than my original pic.
I do a lot of motorway driving and just a lot of miles in general!

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Unfortunately it rained before I took a picture and washed it a bit 😂

B1345399-722B-47B4-883E-BF665DD9B0D6.jpeg

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Not washed mine for months, but just dropped it off for a new front bumper and wing blend, so the front end will look decent soon (y)