ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Disable option for passcode lock (iPad)

Had a good search around on the net and can't find any reference to this. Not sure if I'm wording it wrongly or what not.

Anyway, the problem is an iPad that is mainly used by a child. The passcode lock is turned off, however he keeps setting his own and obviously no-one can then access the iPad. What I want to do is disable the ability to turn on a passcode lock altogether.

Does anyone know if this is possible at all?

​Thanks

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
You set a pass code to enable restrictions then also set a pascode on passcode.

But dont use simple.

Thanks for the replies, not sure if you understood what I meant.

I don't want a passcode on the device at all. But obviously if one isn't set you can wander into settings and set your own.

Restrictions are turned on and thats all fine but having to unlock it all the time is pain even if it is set to 4 hours.

Stop the child from locking it, or stop the child from using it, by locking it. See how they like those apples?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
if the child is old enough to keep setting a password then they are old enough to understand "dont set a pass code... if you do again you wont be using it at all"