ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DJ’s for CSF!

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I’m still looking for people to do a little DJ set during the day at CSF.

My set up is Stanton direct drive turntables so vynil DJ’s please. However if you have a CDJ set up that’s portable enough to bring I’m sure we can hook it up easily enough to the PA system.

Drop me a PM if it’s something you’d be interested in.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
I’m still looking for people to do a little DJ set during the day at CSF.

My set up is Stanton direct drive turntables so vynil DJ’s please. However if you have a CDJ set up that’s portable enough to bring I’m sure we can hook it up easily enough to the PA system.

Drop me a PM if it’s something you’d be interested in.
You sorted now Ronald?

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
I can possibly do you an hour of pure - sandal - cheese! Need to suss the PC side of shizzle first (DDJ-400 controller).

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I can possibly do you an hour of pure - sandal - cheese! Need to suss the PC side of shizzle first (DDJ-400 controller).

You’re more than welcome to play any style mate. It’ll be good to have decent variety of music. Just to note, you know I only have a vinyl set up and you’ll need to bring a CDJ or whatever you use to be able to play?

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
You’re more than welcome to play any style mate. It’ll be good to have decent variety of music. Just to note, you know I only have a vinyl set up and you’ll need to bring a CDJ or whatever you use to be able to play?
Yep, just making sure I have a mini PC working for the controller.

Haybails1980

ClioSport Club Member
22 years, Scooter was around before Ratty in that case. I just didn’t hear of scooter until after it.
Scooter are well older then as I remember having a few of their singles and albums when at high school….around 1995-1997. Pretty sure I’ve still got the Move Your Ass EP in a box somewhere 🤣

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
"Scooter, are you Ratty!?"

Pretty sure they're the longest running group or something mental. 🤣

edit: nah most successful German group - "Scooter is considered the most commercially successful German single-record act with 23 top ten"