ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do any of you have my old car? - YT51 JYC

Clio 1.2 TCe 2008
Hey,

Just thought i'd give it a shot, i managed to find the owner of my first mini on a forum before so who knows!

Anyways, 2001 Clio Dynamique +, 1.6 16v, black, 182 half leather interior, 172 rear bumper, lowered 30mm on Apex springs, 20mm spacers on rear with 18mm on front, standard alloys, stainless exhaust with hidden tip, looked really nice and tidy when i had it. I traded it into the car people in Sheffield sometime in '08.

Let me know if you have it/know it or have seen it somewhere.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I'm good with numberplates, and that numberplate rings a bell. Probably seen it driving around Chesterfield/Sheffield area!

Clio 1.2 TCe 2008
Thats good then, this trip down memory lane might lead somewhere. I bought it from Gordon Lamb in Chesterfield myself, which as it turns out is who sold my current Clio to the original owner.

DVLA vehicle check said it is still taxed so thats something at least!