ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do Cups have a badge on the back

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
ok, was followin one today who had a badge on the bak. thought it looked different.
KDF has the 172 grafix under the clio badge, Looks good imo.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Theres a few around which have them under the back but its not how it left Renault. :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
rory182 said:
ali wants a badged red cup me thinks

Well it's pretty much a cup! Rim's, spoiler & splitter. Hummm...And there's something about the badge i like on the B pillar.

Here are mine:
10.jpg

8.jpg

1.jpg

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
they do look good, i want 172 for mine, but their worse to get hold of than cup spoilers.

C

Cupster

Put a Cup on tmy rear too cos every blighter thinks its a 172 with Turinis!

BMW 330d :)
Ali said:
Well it's pretty much a cup! Rim's, spoiler & splitter. Hummm...And there's something about the badge i like on the B pillar.

Appart from the air con, colour, different glass, airbags, spare wheel....... etc etc.

No substitute ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Frasers Cup said:
Appart from the air con, colour, different glass, airbags, spare wheel....... etc etc.

No substitute ;)

So basically only bit worth havin on the cup is already on my car! ;)

Pullin ur pisser mate :clown:

Clio Cup/GSXR 600
Sorry bout my ugly mug in the pic, car was mega shiny lol...

Attachments

• Reanaultsport Clio 172 Cup Nurbergring.jpg
    Reanaultsport Clio 172 Cup Nurbergring.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 72

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Ali said:
ok, was followin one today who had a badge on the bak. thought it looked different.
KDF was the first to have 172 grafix under the clio badge, Looks good imo.

;)