ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do i Dynamat or not

Just got my ice how i want it but get the usual annoying rattles.

Just wondering if people thinks it worth using dynamat on my doors & boot will it make much of a difference.

Will i notice the sound quality get better as well?

BMW 320d Sport

I put dynamat in my front doors and over the rear floor, under the rear bench and boot floor in other words, plus a bit on the rear arches. Seemed a lot better with it dynamatted. Especially good in the front doors

Im just thinkin of doing the boot floor and front doors as its quite expensive. Do you think that will be ok?

Should i get the original or the extreme and what is the difference?

Skoda Fabia vRS

you used to be able to get something called Brown Bread from Maplin pretty cheap and it always used to get as good as, or beat, Dynamat in the mag tests

Depends really - id sooner have the rattles then the extra weight it adds. That brown bread stuff weighs a tonne, not sure how the dynamat weighs in comparison?

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

It does weigh a lot but if you think add up all you use i will still only be a few kg. If you like your ICE then definitly go for it, very worthwhile.