ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do I take my rear seats out?

Yes!

Not only does it have a weight saving but it means you don't have to take twatty backseat mates out.

Plus there's more room in the back now to turn the car into a passion waggon.

;)

M2 Competition
No, because you lose your boot and any practicality, and the noise will eventually do your head in.

Have just seen that you already have, just not my thing any longer im afraid!

Swift Sport
i told you to do it in the first place ne way ! but noooo you didnt want to :rasp:

"Advice - You're doing it right" :approve:

No, because you lose your boot and any practicality, and the noise will eventually do your head in.

Have just seen that you already have, just not my thing any longer im afraid!

It isn't much noisier and I regularly carry my bmx in the boot so it's h'actually more practical for me :)

Last edited:
  M2 Competition
Your no fun anymore now that your all growed up.

:)

Lol! I know i know, i miss the stripped trackcar sometimes. Think ive gone mellow in my old age.

Also, i spend all day driving around in a car nowadays, so its nice to cruise around in something comfy but fast when im not at work.

Ste - See what you mean on the bmx. I used to get my trials bike in the back of the cup as it wasnt very practical to ride places. With harnesses though it was better when i put it back to standard!

Swift Sport
Proof... lol

4083798372_dd91b31f25_b.jpg

Needs tidying now, I'll sort it though :)

White Sti Hatch
Putting the belts like that doesn't act like a Strut Brace you div ! :rasp:

Could do with a Cage....Nudge Nudge !!

Swift Sport
Get it carpetted, will look mint then, just make sure you can take it out, put it on some velco or something?

I'm thinking along those lines mate, does anyone know where I could get some good carpet? Someone suggested the stuff they use for sub-boxes but I might try and get some proper Clio carpet from a breakers or similar.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
If you tried getting something from a breakers I'd imagin it'd all be in litte bits mate, i'm sure you could get hold of some sorta carpetting material off of ebay, and just stick it to a material of your choice, or straight to the car?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
leave the seats in. you never know when you may have to give 4 hotties a lift.

Monaco RS Clio 172
even the carpet from halfords was a pretty close match, the one they do for sub boxes as you said.

I haven't put mine on wood, just fitted neatly throughout the back / tucked in and held down with velcro sticky pads. looks alreet. :)

I would grab you a pic but cam is crap, getting a new one soon. :)