ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do Peugeot 206 GTi 180 Seats fit in MK2 Clios?

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
There is a similar thread on here around the same topic but the OP never updated and no-one seems to have an answer if these are a straight fit? I'm looking at getting some comfier seats in my 1.2 and don't necessarily want to just upgrade to the Sport seats. Remember seeing seats in a 207 GTi that looked very comfy and nice and the 206 GTi seats are a similar design.

If these are a straight fit I will definitely want to get some for mine. Anyone got any idea?

(here is the other thread https://www.cliosport.net/threads/206-gti-seats.710867/)

I'd go for 172 /182 sports seats tbh, for several reasons;
They look much better than those.
They are cheap & easy to come by (even for nicer condition ones)
They fit straight in.
You can have the rears matching.
They're branded for an actual Renault & not a Peugeot.

Clio 197
I don't think they will go straight in without some work, but they look a million times better than the seats in the 1*2s. I've also sat in some and they are very comfortable.

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
I'd go for 172 /182 sports seats tbh, for several reasons;
They look much better than those.
They are cheap & easy to come by (even for nicer condition ones)
They fit straight in.
You can have the rears matching.
They're branded for an actual Renault & not a Peugeot.
I understand where you’re coming from but I want something different and this would be relatively easy if they did fit and tbh they are not expensive at all and found a few for sale on Facebook and eBay. I’m not overly ocd so don’t care about matching rears, in fact I was thinking about taking them out. If I can’t work it out I will probably have to settle for sport seats.

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
I don't think they will go straight in without some work, but they look a million times better than the seats in the 1*2s. I've also sat in some and they are very comfortable.
This is my thinking, they look good imo and I imagine they will be more comfortable than sport seats.

Are you sure you're looking at the right ones? ?