ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do these things actually work?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  TDI tyre shreader
I believe they are LAD approved so they must be good, come with a jam jar of metal too!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
As everyones being assholes as usual i will explain

Its a small resistor which effetively tells the ECU that the incoming air is cold therefore it will inject slightly more fuel into the mixture which supposedly gives you more 'power' In reality its completely unnessasary and will increase emissions and make the engine run lumpy at low revs

So in basic i dont know if you have driven a car with a manual choke but its like leaving it on all the time.

It may have a small benefit at 5000-7000RPM as i have heard that the 2.0 F4Rs run slightly lean at this rev range. Although you would need to confirm that with one of the more experienced engineers

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio MK 4
dont do it. will only make u use more petrol and probably not good for the car as it's tricking it in thinking the incoming air is cold.