ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do YOU hand out ClioSport flyers

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

If you do, write your membership number or forum name on the bottom of the flyer, then when they come in, well mention it on the forum. Obviously not all flyers come back to us as flyers, a lot of people then go on the website and print off an application form, but itll still be good for the ones we do get in!

Mr2 Roadster

Jas, I give out the ones Riplash made but the background is black so you cant write on them!!! Hes such a plonker! lol

Sometimes I leave a love letter too! ;)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

I actually go out at lunch with a sandwich board on, and walk down the street, and hand them out.

I know nick puts clio sport on one side of his GOLF SALE sign when hes working.

Mk2 172 (Silver)

Quote: Originally posted by NickyB on 13 July 2004

Jas, I give out the ones Riplash made but the background is black so you cant write on them!!! Hes such a plonker! lol

Sometimes I leave a love letter too! ;)
at the bottom on the back its kind of purplish isnt it?? thats where i always write mine as it can be seen.

Clio v6

On a similar note. Has anyone been chased down the road with by a big thug waving his fist and shouting " Touch my ffing car again and Ill break your legs"

Just wondered :)

Quote: Originally posted by NickyB on 13 July 2004

PMSL

Cheers, err, Del..

clio 172 ph2 02 reg

I tried to get some from Riplash, but they didnt come through. Cant we have a PDF we can print with say 20 business card size flyers ? 2 to a A4 page is a bit much on told ink.

Quote: Originally posted by dailyd on 13 July 2004
I tried to get some from Riplash, but they didnt come through. Cant we have a PDF we can print with say 20 business card size flyers ? 2 to a A4 page is a bit much on told ink.

Pretty good idea - would any official Cliosport person like to comment?

Skoda Fabia vRS

i hand em out at work, gave someone one today actually with a black clio Billabong, he said he was gonna come on the forum today

Ford Fiesta

lol, Ive got a couple just plain on back, printed off from site, not seen any to put them on yet! ;)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

If there was some form of printable version, it would be better, as we could download it, print it off (therefore saving Jas any costs apart from the creation of the actual flyers) and would get the club to a bigger audience...

(That and the fact that there is a 172 moved in up the road from me!)

Funny thing is Ive been sent a cd from a forum member a while ago with two of them included in it.

Well it kept me amused.