ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do you like my seats!

RenaultSport clio 172 cup
I do but my wife is pregnant (accidents do happen) and she's saying i have to sell my seats, harnesses and subframes:( To make way for the push chair and baby seat, i dont think much of all that added weight. She tried to make me sell the car but i put my foot down:D.

Does any have a child seat in the back of there clio 172/182 cup and did you use isofix please let me know what its like and should i change my car to save the hassle. Thanx.

Attachments

• pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    451.6 KB · Views: 163
  • seat5.jpg
    seat5.jpg
    459.9 KB · Views: 93
Last edited by a moderator:
  Street Triple R
lol, how about just changing the passenger seat? I know it wont look so good but its a compromise

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i have copied this thread into the ebay forum for you matey :)

jongsr4 said:
lol, how about just changing the passenger seat? I know it wont look so good but its a compromise

Thanx for that mate lol, but i dont think that would be a good idea :)

eo52vug said:
How about sell the seats to me !

I would like to sell the seats to you mate but ya better off bidding on ebay because they seem to be selling really cheap and i hoped to get more money for them.