ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you like this

7.6cc :D

I do like it but i wouldnt want my own car to look like that, if you know what i mean?

I liked the meshing, but wouldnt remove the diamond badge.

dont like it at all, prefer more subtle/smooth looks on the clio, and what are the functions of them vents on the mirror for lol

Looks good I think, not a fan of the 172 shape to be honest but that motor looks good, mirrors are saddo but apart from that a big yes !

Ad

MK2 FRS

I like the bottom picture. Retains the badge and alot of the original styling, but it has the meshed grill.

Joeeee

Dont worry, im not having it, or would i

I just wondered what everyone else thought, i would say its

80% noooooo
20% yes

Ad

MK2 FRS

I am still a fan of the grill. Am unsure about the rear spoiler. The rest Im dont really like. The small wheels dont do it any favours!!! Just something I noticed, Is this a uk car?? As around the Diamond on the boot, it is not colour coded, it is painted my dynamique and had also better be on my extreme!!!!!

i agreed with Joe... sooner have a STD looking street sleeper with some fat BHP... they a fancy looking christmas tree...

each to their own tho...

hehehehe id better change that to:

99% yuck
1% ok

I really hope the owner of that car isnt reading this, id feel very guilty now lol

(if he is...........i quite liked it, it looks like a spaceship)

320d M Sport

Jilly, I have deduced that you also post on SSC as JVB172, am i right? Do i get a prize???

Paddy

Err feel silly but I think it looks nice, the grille is definetly a bit fussy, but the rest looks cool. I take it I am in the minority, but never mind

Alex M

Joe, i have no idea what loons or Khaftans are, stop acting your age

Oh and ......stop picking on me