ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

do you look back as you walk away

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
of late ive been loving the look of my car... i know some of you wont lol

and as i walk away look back and think yes thats mine and i love it :eek:

am i the only one

Lee

BMW M2C
Every morning when I park it up at work and the car park is empty I always turn and look. It still looks the b****cks to me.

Yep, I walked into the back of a parked Volvo the other day though as I wasn't looking where I was going :eek:

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
Always do, usually several times.:)

Every performance car I've owned I've been proud of, and deserves it.:)

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I go one further and peek through the curtains at my Cup before I climb into bed. It's habitual after over 4 years, can't stop.

Since it was stolen I look out the window for it almost hourly now too.

106 GTi
I occasionally pop into the garage to see how much dust it is gathering. A fair layer on last inspection.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
What colours ill keep an eye out for you :approve: what miles can i go up to - budget of what 4k ??

China Blue or Black, under 50K, but ideally as low as possible. No real budget as such will pay decent money for the right car.

Ta.

:approve:id rather have a black one than a china blue but as you say very very rare almost as rare as an inferno cup with cobra daytonas LOL

anyway enough of my rambling back on topic - ill keep an eye out ! :)

Yup, and its sat outside my work window. Must have looked out half a dozen times since lunch time.

Astra van,Mk1 nova
All the time, once before i cross the road, once when im in the central reservation and once when im at the other side of the road:eek: