ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

do you look back as you walk away

Yeah I do, I love it.

I always think as I walk away and look at it "That looks so much better than those lardy 197's"

hmmm... I'd have a 197 over my 172 anyday... dont know why people **** them off, they are the better car.

ooh, epiphany, actually I know the answer to that, it because they haven't driven one! ;)

Tangoed Works
all the time, espesh when its been cleaned properly. sad i think really, but hey ho thats how it goes.

hmmm... I'd have a 197 over my 172 anyday... dont know why people **** them off, they are the better car.

ooh, epiphany, actually I know the answer to that, it because they haven't driven one! ;)

lol that comment was all for Seb. ;)

Oh, and I've driven a 197, and yes I agree they are a better car. Not keen on the looks though...yet.

1998 BMW e46 323i
look back to check i'm not on double yellows, my lights are not on or a window's not open. It's a fu#kin clio. nippy and fun, but still a eurobox

EK4 SIR CIVIC 185 BHP
its funny how i posted " always " 7 hours ago in this thread, now I just realised i just looked back at it for the very last time 3 hours ago, i sold the car today

Clio 172 mk2
Sometimes...172/182 are nice looking cars

I always look back into the bowl though after I've 'unloaded' big style before wipage:D

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I have to walk round mine to get to my front door from where I park in the garden, then usually a glance back as I'm unlocking the door - before stopping my puppy from bolting down the street... (that's not a euphamism)

Dan