ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do you think these colour wheels suit the car?

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
Untitled-4-1.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee245/james350d/Untitled-4-1.jpg
A mate of mine thinks they will look s**t, he reckons white wheels only suite blue cars :S. I personally think they will look great especially with my red brembo 4pots behind :evil:

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
imo not, anthracite would be a better choice as you don't like black!

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
What are the opinions the on BMW wheels above then? Would that colour look good with the slight sparkle in it.

If you were going to go for a silver it would have to be really really shiny, almost polished to look good. The paint on them BMW wheels looks a bit chavvy, almost like they've put glitter in it. Still think white looks the best, black and anthracite just makes the car look dull.

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
Hmm, that does look nice! I was just so set on white, but at the same time I dont want to do them white if everyone else thinks they look shat!

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
Just dropped them off and picked out a colout that was on another wheel, was called flat silver 7201 of something like that, looks like this and has no "glitter":

DSCN2139.jpg

but im half tempted ot rign up and ask them to use a colout with a small bit fo glitter that reacts to light, something like this:

DSCN2141.jpg

DSCN2138.jpg

What do you guys/girls reckon?

(Sorry iv i keep posting about colours, I just want to be sure!)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Mine were ''high power silver''.

No idea if thats any use to you.

(Can you post that pic of you drunk again??)

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
Mine were ''high power silver''.

No idea if thats any use to you.

(Can you post that pic of you drunk again??)

I showed the pic of your car to the guy and he said its hard to get a very shiny finish with powdercoat because of the overcoat. Up close how shiny/dull were they? I went for a sort of standard BMW silver look I think :S

mewrecked.jpg

(Just for you ;))