ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dodo,black wow, clio 197 full detail..

Mito Sportiva 135
Lovely car and good write up.

And its settled it, I WILL get the Black Wow, even if its not amazingly durable as I had hoped for!! Living on the edge... :cool:

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Some good work there.
Must get some of that black wow. Back to Black really doesnt do the job anymore.

Clio 182 (black)
Does anyone know where i can get my car detailed like that? around buckinghamshire area. I don't trust myself to do it myself lol

Titanium 182
can anyone remember a while back now when that guy got a new astra vxr and did a full report of a detail on it people on here and the vauxhall forums took the piss out of him!

looks like he really knows his stuff mind, good detail!

Hyundai i40
know the fella that owns this one....looks sweet!

will get some more pics of it if you want

Mito Sportiva 135
For that, probably £150, although all depends on who is doing it really. Didn't require much paint correction, but did a thorough job throughout and used some top of the range products.

I would charge about £100 for that, but only because I don't do it for a living, and £100 for a days work is pretty good, although minus cost of products, travelling expenses etc.

Considering a dealer valet can cost over £200 and will work on your car for no more than 4 hours and use (normally) pretty poor products, that guy charging £300 would still be relatively good value compared the dealer valet.

Arctic Blue FF 182
Does anyone know where i can get my car detailed like that? around buckinghamshire area. I don't trust myself to do it myself lol

Great job on the 197, Marc's work is always outstanding!

I can offer you a similar detail, i would give you my web addy, but site is currently buggered, and being rebuilt.haha. Im based just outside High Wycombe, (aylesbury side). PM me if you want to have a chat or e-mail me at show-shine[at]hotmail.co.uk

James

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
For that, probably £150, although all depends on who is doing it really. Didn't require much paint correction, but did a thorough job throughout and used some top of the range products.

I would charge about £100 for that, but only because I don't do it for a living, and £100 for a days work is pretty good, although minus cost of products, travelling expenses etc.

Considering a dealer valet can cost over £200 and will work on your car for no more than 4 hours and use (normally) pretty poor products, that guy charging £300 would still be relatively good value compared the dealer valet.

100£...hummm...I probably wouldn't! Alot of work goes into and the products ain't cheap.

Mito Sportiva 135

100£...hummm...I probably wouldn't! Alot of work goes into and the products ain't cheap.

Yeah I think I need to make it my new years resolution to charge people more, but when they look in my eyes like a puppy I am just too nice a guy to charge more...although I have done a few and asked for £150, which I think is fair for a full days hard work. Trouble is I normally work on friends cars of friends of friends, so I want to give them a good deal, but at my expense I suppose!