ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dodo Juice Mitt and Towels

1.8 Civic EX
It's about time I replaced my Meg's Wash mitt and waffle weave drying towel.

For some reason I'm drawn to Dodo Juice, in particular the Wookies First long hair mitt (about £20) and the basics of bling drying towel (about £8). (I've seen the supernatural drying towel but not sure the extra money on the towel is realy worth it (about £20)

Anyone had any experience of either? or could recomend products in the same price braket?

Wookies fist takes a lot of maintenance. They do a sheep skin one for around £10 iirc. I have and use tht all the time. It soaks up plenty of water. Drying towels are also good. I avoided paying for the supernatural ones too and went for the yellow ones. At worst get 2 basic of bling ones instead of one supernatural. Still save u some money and u have a spare.

1.8 Civic EX
good point about looking after the mitt, they do a short hair wookies fist too, and a yeti's fist, not sure if there's a difference other than the colour?

Get the supernatural drying towel, it's epic. So soft and I guarantee you won't ever want another towel ;)

I've had mine over a year now and it's still like the day I bought it, buy cheap, buy twice.

Well i have been using the soft touch drying towel for the last 2 years and i have never had any problems. And its half the price. Anythin dodo is always good

clio sport 182
i use a sheep skin wash mitt and a yellow drying towel both awsome and about £18 for them both aswell so not expensive www.clbvaleting.co.uk