ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dodo Juice Supernatural Hybrid

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I know some on here have some contacts, and know where to get things from. I've searched hi and low looking for somewhere that is going to have it in stock. Anyone know who is likely to have it in stock? I keep checking the forums but no final confirmed details of release or stockists.

On the CYC forum pjgh claims they will have it. I'm still awaiting for some bits to come through from a previous order so have emailed them about it but still waiting for a reply.

Anyone able to shed some light. Can't wait to get it ordered and lay a coat down.

Last edited:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Indeed it will be worth the wait.

A fantastic addition to the range and at that price you can have yourself a branded wax/selant with durability and ease of use instead of removing collinites with sandpaper and grenades whilst waxing in the sun!

Fiesta ST-2
Is it wrong that I am genuinely excited about this lol? I was about to try some nattys blue paste wax but I'm gonna hold out for this.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I hate all those that have already tried it or had samples. lol.

I've only today found the thread on the dodojuice forum offering samples. search fail.

Will be prepping and applying to my bonnet as soon as it arrives so will give my thoughts coming from a beginner and not an experienced detailer.

Megane R26
I'm stalking you Yellow Dave! I know what car you have now too.

As I said on DW, just use LP then SNH. I'm sure you'll be pleased. No point mincing about with glazes on LY tbh, you will struggle to see a difference.

I would however, suggest you take a look at sealants, to get the most out of that sexy flake you have in your paint - most waxes mute flake to an extent. Zaino Z2 for example, would look the titties.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Plan on doing full prep 1 panel per day once the SNH arrives so will have a play around.

I have been considering trying Z2 on the GF's car 1st, but was taken in by the sales pitch of C2, which so far I'm very impressed with it. Will be using one of them on my over the winter

Megane R26
C2 is gone within a month or so though, Z2 will still be there 6 months later. It's easily the best choice for winter, of the 2.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
was delivered Wednesday. :cool:

I must say though it doesn't smell very nice, parafin kind of smell. Hoping to use it tonight and over the weekend.

Megane R26
dfffc211.jpg

Review coming later today

I've done the bonnet on my courtesy car - initial opinion, as above, doesn't smell very nice, but it's nice and easy to spread and buffs off quite easily after 10 mins curing

Decent beading too (iPhone pics)

eaa63503.jpg

1db6a003.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I do enjoy Dodo beading, always so uniform and tight.

Easy on, easy off, looks good. The real test will be how long beading and protection lasts. Will update in a few weeks/months.