ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dodo Juice Wookies Fist Wash Mitt

White ds3
just ordered 1 anyone else have one just wanted to see what people's opinions are on them im exspecting them to be a bit heavy when wet but will find out soon

thanx

Bumder With A Buffer
I dont know. I didnt like the fact that I put the mitt in it drinks half the shampoo solution.

I use chenile "noodle" wash mitt myself as they seem to last a lot longer.

Although maybe im just being picky :)

Not a 320d
Ouch i hate noodle mitts, i use them for the weels but i wouldnt want one on my paintwork, ive made that mistake before. I always use the megs washmitt as they last a good 8 months, i may try the wookies fist thing at some point although i can see it being a big pain in the ass.

Megane R26
Give it a good comb when you get it - some people have found bit of wire in theirs!

I had one, used it, wasn't impressed so it went.

It's okay, but not worth £20. Feels like a gimmick.

Not a 320d
Give it a good comb when you get it - some people have found bit of wire in theirs!

I had one, used it, wasn't impressed so it went.

It's okay, but not worth £20. Feels like a gimmick.

Pfff, in my sonus ones i used to find pieces of straw !!! They lasted 2 days aswell.

Bumder With A Buffer
Nowt wrong with the noodle mitts. Since using them and changing from my lambswool mitts I no longer get swirl marks from washing.

Not a 320d
^ :S I've got two Sonus ones, both have been used weekly for about 6 months and still look new

I used 2, and i managed to kill them both, they fell apart. I look after mine properly too. The megs ones are far superior.

Nowt wrong with the noodle mitts. Since using them and changing from my lambswool mitts I no longer get swirl marks from washing.

To tell the truth mate i used one in the days when i wasnt mad on detailing, i was just starting out and had no access to a machine polisher. Id just bought the car from the dealers second hand and it had been machine polished and i was using a noodle mitt, soonn became fucked.

White ds3
mine arived today its fuking huge. works quite well against lambs wool. also tis very soft so must be doing the paint sum good