ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dodo juiced and some hills

hi - my 1st time uploading photos so i hope this works

thought i'd better take a few pics after a wash/wax just in case it's not a regular occurrence :eek:

washed with britemax cleanmax, then SRP + EGP and finished with the dodo juice blue velvet. also did the black bits, interior windows and dash etc. bit of a rush job to beat the weather but still took me 4 hours lol

not sure how it compares to the other shiny stuff on here, but it's about the best i can do :)

http://i352.photobucket.com/albums/r360/TaMrLb/cliopics/100_0372Large-1.jpg

http://i352.photobucket.com/albums/r360/TaMrLb/cliopics/100_0368Large-1.jpg

http://i352.photobucket.com/albums/r360/TaMrLb/cliopics/100_0376Large.jpg

thanks for looking :cool:

C

clvs2222

yep, good effort there matey. back drop looks like its set in wales.

J03

MX5 1.8
this dodo juice stuff really 'highlights' the colours, i can remember a thread of an inferno colour, they make the paint look chrome! looks really nice

Porsche Boxster987S
looks smart mate. not had a chance to use my dodo juice cause of the weather. easy enough to use??

Porsche Boxster987S
yea i bought the orange crush. plan to wash , dry , clay , srp , 2x egp then dodo juice on tuesday:)

thanks for the comments :)

clvs - i popped over the border into cheshire for the pics. 3rd pic is 'The Cloud' at Bosley which is the end of The Pennines i think. 1st 2 pics are along the road to Buxton, i wanted to get closer to the tower but was nowhere to park safely. happy enough with the results tho :)

paul_b - yeah it was very easy to use, didn't take long at all really. after a couple of checks there were only a few bits where it hadn't gone in. not sure if i put enough on really as i was rushing cos it looked like it was going to rain so might give it another coat. would like to see the effect the dodo juice has on your LY, results seem good with the blue and red :cool:

hi - my 1st time uploading photos so i hope this works

thought i'd better take a few pics after a wash/wax just in case it's not a regular occurrence :eek:

washed with britemax cleanmax, then SRP + EGP and finished with the dodo juice blue velvet. also did the black bits, interior windows and dash etc. bit of a rush job to beat the weather but still took me 4 hours lol

not sure how it compares to the other shiny stuff on here, but it's about the best i can do :)

100_0372Large-1.gif

100_0368Large-1.gif

100_0376Large.gif

thanks for looking :cool:

Just linked the pics for you chap.

Porsche Boxster987S
thanks for the comments :)

clvs - i popped over the border into cheshire for the pics. 3rd pic is 'The Cloud' at Bosley which is the end of The Pennines i think. 1st 2 pics are along the road to Buxton, i wanted to get closer to the tower but was nowhere to park safely. happy enough with the results tho :)

paul_b - yeah it was very easy to use, didn't take long at all really. after a couple of checks there were only a few bits where it hadn't gone in. not sure if i put enough on really as i was rushing cos it looked like it was going to rain so might give it another coat. would like to see the effect the dodo juice has on your LY, results seem good with the blue and red :cool:

nice one mate. cant wait to give it a go after seeing your results