ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dodo Light fantastic

106 GTi
The colour changed stuff with them is all mainly marketing, it really does not matter which colour one you have, you will struggle to spot the differences and nuances in looks.

It will be akin to my Purple Haze in use, easy on and off. Ok for the money, like everything there are waxes I prefer.

Light Fantastic is ideal for use on silver paintwork and contains no added colours.

Being a soft wax it is very easy to apply, cures quickly and buffs off with ease.

Made with #1 carnauba, white beeswax and coconut oil it smell good enough to eat!

106 GTi
That is how dodo recommend it. The idea behind it is added durability from a looks point of view it added very little.

I ordered that Straight 8 pack and just wondered which was best to try.. Will maybe try a couple out on top of each other. cheers

106 GTi
Bear in mind any of the hard waxes in sample pot sizes wont give you a true idea of what the full sized pots are like to use. The small pots cool tool quickly making the hard wax harder than it should be.

If I was buying again I would just get the non colour changed ones.

Shed.
same, i dont know if id get purple haze again, although it is good. I might try somehting different, although i am tempted to try the hardwaxes in the range like hard candy.

titanic killer
Great thanks for the replies guys,
Michael172;ive actually got a sample pot of the hard candy smells beautiful but looks as thou it would take some warming up to spread properly
Might just stick to P21s and 845

106 GTi
ah right ok.. really wanted the double wax, but couldnt really justify it tbh

I prefer it to the normal range just for the lack of colour in it, better waxes out the for the money though.

same, i dont know if id get purple haze again, although it is good. I might try somehting different, although i am tempted to try the hardwaxes in the range like hard candy.

Purple Haze is a nice wax, and I mush prefer soft waxes to the harder one, for that price point the normal Dodo range is a decent option when compared to the likes of Chemical Guys, P21s, Victoria Concours.

Great thanks for the replies guys,
Michael172;ive actually got a sample pot of the hard candy smells beautiful but looks as thou it would take some warming up to spread properly
Might just stick to P21s and 845

Full sized hard candy pot or sample ? The hard wax in my Double Wax can be annoying but not the the extend of the Blue Velvet sample which bordered on being like rock !

A well built VW
I just used some Megs #16 on a silver clio first time applying by hand too and its got a wicked shine plus i did prefer applying by hand much better coverage imho (did pc it beforehand tho lol)