ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dodo Wax

Not got a car
I currently have the Orange Crush ( Soft Wax) and have placed yet another order with Clean Your Car, (cant stop myself) and ordered some Banana Armour which is a hard wax, does this mean it lasts longer? as this is why i have bought it for the winter?

Also bought Chemical Guys Maxi Suds and Chemical Guys speed detailer. Love Chemical Guys atm all their stuff is spot on.

Za**** & Xr250R
I was at NE detailing on Friday and the gentleman there told me to use a hard wax if you do alot of miles as last's longer and the softer wax for look's basically as it gives the wet look :)

Black Gold Trophy
a hard wax will last longer in terms of how long it will be before the pot runs out because it can be applied in thinner coats, you'll see what i mean when you apply it. Rather than squeezing the wax out of a bottle and onto your applicator, you are rubbing the applicator in the pot and you only get a very thin covering of wax over the applicator.

Megane R26
The hard waxes do seem to last a touch longer, but I certainly wouldn't have bought BA if you already have OC.

You should give Vics Concours a try, on top of Clearkote RMMG - looks epic on oranges and reds.

VX220
just put some supernatural on my car and im very impressed, all the dodo products seem to come up trumps.