ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

does any one have a 5 door

clio mk2 p1 1.4 16v
ive searched this forum for about 30mins now i might be totally missing things but does any one have a 5 door clio mk2 ph 1? no 1 ever talkes about them lol

j

Shed.
ive got a ph2 with 5 doors......

no one ever talks bt them because they are gay and an outcast to society.

clio mk2 p1 1.4 16v
ive got a ph2 with 5 doors......

no one ever talks bt them because they are gay and an outcast to society.
thanks :( lol well i just got a 5 door 1.4 16v its my first clio and i rekon im gona like it enough to get a better one later... but i guess its not very well loved in here then the 5 door model... have you put n e alloys on or any other mods?

Shed.
Mate tbh i love my clio. im not gunna modify it simply because i have a raging urge to get a 1.6 dynamique within the year. I wouldnt modify it also because its a 5 door.

i do love it and i do take good care of it. its just id rarther save the money and get somehitng a littl more fun and .... well generally smarter. To make my life worse i have also got the expression model. Do you fel my pain now lol, do you feel it !?!?!?!?!

clio mk2 p1 1.4 16v
yea i no ill get a 3 door later on buh i think im still gona put some cup alloys on it and when i get the 3 door it pobs a straight swap if i get the right 1s :)... oh and i feel your pain ive got the etoile :p

clio mk2 p1 1.4 16v
well no 1 ever talks about the 5 doors im aching to make it look like a aport but i soo no it will look sheit in 5 door... im sorta person that loves to modifiy cars, i like the achivement it makes me feel :)

?
I do! :)

CopyofPhoto-00032.gif

clio mk2 p1 1.4 16v
ill post some more recent pics up, had a few changes.
you probs no beter than me ... can you put a 172/182 kit on thease 5 doors? or if not the skirts then the front and back bumps will go on nicely still surely?

nn e ways im goin bed ill catch ya l8r fellow 5 door :p l8rs

clio mk2 p1 1.4 16v
get some pics :) i think they look allright lol but wot we sdayin is there just unspoken on this forum

clio mk2 p1 1.4 16v
that dont look 2 bad at all... would u bother with a 172 front?

if i dnt do the front im gona paint the bumpers to colour code them what ya think?

Renault clio mk2 rxe 1.6
defo get it colour coded, i did but was a s**t job (by me lol), am redoing them black at the mo along with other things. Will get new pics up when i get it back from the mot and service. Going along the black and blue route at the mo.

185lb/ft dCi
hi mate,

gotta love the five doors, recently have fitted a cup spoiler and 172 front to the car:

Image069.jpg

Image062.jpg

Image066.jpg

needs some good slamming!

clio mk2 p1 1.4 16v
that was my next question and im gona get a ph1 172 bumper to go on myn i not got the wheels on yet but im puttin some 3EVO - platinum finish alloys from motorworld :) im only using motor world coz ive aquired a £200 credit note thats gona expire soon lmao

clio mk2 p1 1.4 16v
motor world sucks tho lol, im open to suggestions on some you think look " just right" ;) around the £400 -£450?