ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

does any one have a 5 door

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
Can i ask, why have young lads got massive 5 door cars? pointless?

Stop messing around with them, they will look bad regardless what you do to them.

Renault clio mk2 rxe 1.6
For the last 2 posts, car suits me at the mo as i have a 2 year old. Anyway its all about what each person likes.

Wheels are 17" vortex from wheel mania. (i think the next gen is out now)

Lots of Alfas
Hello! This was mine:

IMG_1229.jpg

Image0052.jpg

185lb/ft dCi
Can i ask, why have young lads got massive 5 door cars? pointless?

Stop messing around with them, they will look bad regardless what you do to them.

practicality, much more convenient when you have a few friends. don't want no shitty reclinable seats. too much pissing around getting things in the car.

MK1 monster
my 1st clio was a mk1 5dr needless to say it only lasted 7 months before i got my valver, you just cant make them look good!

185lb/ft dCi
^^ thats the s**t we are talking about mate, my bro might be getting one of those soon! :approve:

H22A7 Accord Type R
to be fair, mine is a 4 door lol lol!! But it is crap to be able to go hugely fast, corner hugely well and carry enough camping gear to have a 5 star holiday in a tent at the same time as doing the above......ah well.....life is full of compromises ;)

Clio 1.2
thats not true, mine looks good ;)
And as Macester said- so much easier that p**sing around moving the seats back and forth and having to get out when someone needs to get in. I do loved the 3 doors aswel though. tbh i think they all look rather nice :D

MK1 monster
thats not true, mine looks good ;)
And as Macester said- so much easier that p**sing around moving the seats back and forth and having to get out when someone needs to get in. I do loved the 3 doors aswel though. tbh i think they all look rather nice :D
i felt exactlly the same as you when i bought mine i loved that little car and it was the same colour as yours but i got fed up of being ridiculed it forced me to sell it!!

clio mk2 p1 1.4 16v
i see some potential... ive decided... my 5 door is destined for some 16" - 17" and im colour coding the bumper strips thats as far as my outsides going... then ill get a snazzyer car in a yr or 2

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
5 doors? Ha, I haven't even got 5 seats :)

Davebem - that 'Sport' lookalike 5 door of yours looks sweet actually!

Dan

Clio 1.2
why where you ridiculed? yer i love mine too, when i fisrt got it i wasnt keen on the colour, but now i love it. So have you given in to a 3 door now then? lol