ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does any-one have a code reader?

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I have the engine light keep coming up, does any-one have a code reader that can come over and help me out? I can make a mean brew and possibly even a decent bacon butty for the trouble ;)

Infact, there may even be some christmas left overs if you come soon haha

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Could do, I have the light on on the dashboard, so I just need to plug it in and see why and if possible try and wipe the fault off. If the OBD will do it then its perfect haha

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
If i come down to the meet this sunday il bring my scanner :) im unsure if im going autosport tho.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Cheers Tunst, Leeshez is popping round tomorrow morning to help out so hopefully I wont need it but I'll let you know :)

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Lee came round before and wiped the fault off, its just a case of seeing if the light stays off or not now. Thanks for the offer though!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Quite a common code tbh, Did the light come on when it was quite cold?

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Its been flashing since autumn really then stayed on constant for the past month or so. If it comes back on I'll have a look at the plugs I think and just check

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Fair enough, usually a really cold start can cause a small misfire and bring the light on.