ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

does anybody regret buying their valver

Clio Phase II 16V

I will admit that ive had a few probs with the car and paid to get it fixed, but its such a fun car to drive, I love the pull you get from 3500rpm when you hold it in 2nd all the way to the red line !

There is no way me and my valver will part!

Am i really lucky or are u guys not?

Ive had mine nearly a year now , its done 96k on a 94 plate and all ive had to do is service it . Not had 1 thing go wrong at all

neil

I regret buying mine, it wasnt as good as I thought they were, Thats why ive just bought a low mileage series 106 rallye.

Still got the clio, having trouble selling it on

Quote: Originally posted by 16vneil on 24 October 2003

Am i really lucky or are u guys not?

Ive had mine nearly a year now , its done 96k on a 94 plate and all ive had to do is service it . Not had 1 thing go wrong at all

neil
i second this, mines on 88k and a 1994 m plate, ive had it since june02 though

apart from the heating packing up and the clutch cable snapping last year its been fine !!

Mine was 4 years old and had 30k on the clock when I bought mine. Paid 9k (+interest) Sold it with 127k on the clock nearly four years later. The only time I regretted it was when the gearbox went at 77k, which I was not happy about as I was very very skint at the time.

Only other problems I had was duff alternator (the dash lights were flashing intermitently for two years before it finally packed up though) and broken clutch cable (around 60k miles) and broken throttle cable (around 100k miles).

Do it. I went from a saab carlsson turbo to the valver and initially thought it was a step down. How wrong I was.

Titanium 182

yeh,there such ace cars, the engine its self is good,

just small faults that are easily over come

every time u floor it, it reminds you why you own it

BMW 535D

i think about how much money ive spent in the 10 weeks ive owned it and it makes me think why didnt i go for that P reg VTS

Volvo S60 T5

The mutts mate, you gota get one, its may have a few probs but they are just loads of fun, get one give it a good servicing(OOOHHH EERR!), and change the cambelt to just in case, they aint to bad to do (PM me for info)and away you go.;)

Titanium 182

mike do you enjoy recieving pms and giving out info ;) hehe

know your stuff son

sxi boy

why? cus p reg vts look sh*t, are as abused as what youve bought so would still have sim probs lol

Toureg vW Transporte

True dean, Lads you get wot you buy, had mine a year and i havent had a single problem and do 400 miles+ a week in it. Good cars just take your time looking for 1

if ya afta insurance 4 valver check out halifax they thought it was grp9 so got it £986 fully comp with mods declared and was almost20 with 1yrs no claims

Spent just over 12 months getting my valver from how i bought it, to what it is today, thats a lot of my time (and money) and its still not totally finished!

do i regret that............HELL NO!

you should drive the thing! wooohoooo!

Titanium 182

il take the old girl out for a spin weight ;)

daf how many miles yours got on it now

im on 101k

im currently lookin for insurance 2, montana whats there website?