ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does anyone have a MK1 PH1 1.4 RT?

Punto/Clio GTT
haha nah, could you do me a huge favour. could you take a picture of your dashboard above where the heater controls are. on williams you got the 3 dials, but on rt i think you got a tray thing or a blank area? could you take a picture of it please

Punto/Clio GTT
cheers dude. i just wanna see what it actually is thats there, like if its a removable shelf or a plastic tray that covers the loom. i need to fabricate something but i want it to look oem as possible, so need something to go off

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Shite but as good as I can find on my photobucket

hpim1957gf5.jpg

Punto/Clio GTT
see yours is completely flat, the top dash is different on mine but ive been told it aint a valver/williams top dash, some models had a tray thing in there or something

this area above the hazard switch and heater vents

DSCF2749-1.jpg

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
That last pic looks like the Mk1 Ph2 RT dash to me, but the dials are Mk1 Ph1... :s

Punto/Clio GTT
is it? any pics of what goes in there sash?

so ive got the correct phase 1 dash, but the top dash is from a phase 2?

Punto/Clio GTT
pics or links or actual name of that part im after? few bits on ebay but i couldnt find anything. there was a coin holder but it wasnt that part, looked more like the ashtray

Punto/Clio GTT
All the lower half of the dashes are the same on all mk1s mate

Edit, iirc! Happy to be shown wrong!

yeah i just want that piece that goes in there, dont wanna put clocks in as i dont want to wire them all up, just want the oem piece. otherwise im gonna have to fabricate a piece of ally to go in there, could be new home for battery n boost guages i guess